View Full Version : Oliveto in Moore

Tavia
06-27-2013, 01:17 PM
Saw on the City of Moore Facebook page that this restaurant is now open.
The restaurant also has a Facebook page with pics of the food. Sounds like a great addition to the area.

Roger S
06-27-2013, 01:30 PM
Olivetto's is a concept restaurant from the folks at Mazzio's LLC.

We will be giving it a try but I'm hoping it's not similar to Fazoli's. If it is we still have Banchetto's and Fontana for Italian in Moore.

catch22
06-28-2013, 09:40 AM
Olivetto's is a concept restaurant from the folks at Mazzio's LLC.

We will be giving it a try but I'm hoping it's not similar to Fazoli's. If it is we still have Banchetto's and Fontana for Italian in Moore.

I have yet to try Banchetto's. How is it?

Roger S
06-28-2013, 10:03 AM

If you have tried Fontana's and like it you will probably be good with Banchetto's.

It's not worth driving across town for but if you live in Moore it's decent food for the price and it's family owned.

I would rather support mediocre family owned restaurants than mediocre corporate owned restaurants.

G.Walker
06-28-2013, 06:44 PM

It's great, I just had dinner with my family there. We eat there on occasion, great pizza, and toasted raviolis, they can trim down the menu a bit though, too many options.

s00nr1
06-30-2013, 05:38 PM
Went to Oliveto for lunch today with my wife and had a very good experience. We both really liked the layout and the bar will definitely be a popular spot. Our bill was $32 for two very generous entrees, an appetizer, and two iced teas. We will probably be regulars.