View Full Version : Can you guys help this guy? lol

MikeLucky
06-11-2013, 08:58 AM
Moving to Oklahoma City - SkyscraperCity (http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=1635088)

This guy wants to move to OKC from LA... He's looking for info... I figure the OKCTalk crowd would be JUST the people to help.

RadicalModerate
06-11-2013, 12:25 PM
Have you ever been to Santa Barbara? I've been through there a couple of times.
It is one of the most beautiful places I've ever seen.

If he doesn't actually live in Santa Barbara--but in LA, instead--I'd have to think that he must have earthquakephobia or something to be thinking about moving to OKC. And $650 a month with a view of the skyline? Dreamweaver. Unless he's considering moving into a new refrgerator or box under an underpass and paying the fines for vagrancy on a regular basis. Or possibly staking a land claim in the vicinity of the ruins of Stage Center . . .

sorry . . . that was, like, totally unkind and uncalled for.

Perhaps one might consider subscribing to/registering for the site from which the appeal for guidance arose and post him a link to this site . . . ?

wdj
06-11-2013, 01:53 PM
Have you ever been to Santa Barbara? I've been through there a couple of times.
It is one of the most beautiful places I've ever seen.

If he doesn't actually live in Santa Barbara--but in LA, instead--I'd have to think that he must have earthquakephobia or something to be thinking about moving to OKC. And $650 a month with a view of the skyline? Dreamweaver. Unless he's considering moving into a new refrgerator or box under an underpass and paying the fines for vagrancy on a regular basis. Or possibly staking a land claim in the vicinity of the ruins of Stage Center . . .

sorry . . . that was, like, totally unkind and uncalled for.

Perhaps one might consider subscribing to/registering for the site from which the appeal for guidance arose and post him a link to this site . . . ?

For $700/mo in Gatewood, I can see the tippy top of Devon Tower from my balcony. When the leaves drop, I've got somewhat of a view. Does that count? LOL.

RadicalModerate
06-11-2013, 01:57 PM
Be Grateful. Or Greatful. Whichever the case may be. Like, whatever . . . Your pick. =) LOLx2^^^

i sure hope we don't treat the third or fourth or fifth generation of "okiespawn"--returning to the homeland--the same way that they ["native californians"] treated "our" forebears. or forebearers either. =)