View Full Version : New OKC information site!

Patrick
06-29-2005, 07:06 AM
Hey guys, our very own okcpulse has put together a great website offering up to date news and events in the OKC area. If you want to stay up on current news around town, his site is a great place to visit, in addition to other local news sites.

I encourage you to take a look at it: http://www.okcpulseonline.com/

He's still working on it...it's a work in progress.

Tell him here what you think!

bmrsnr
06-29-2005, 10:32 PM
It's good, but the color scheme makes it a little tough to read. Great idea though. Good work.

Patrick
06-30-2005, 07:34 AM
Thanks bmrsnr for the comments. I know any comments you guys can give will only help okcpulse. So feel free to give constructive criticism, as well as positive comments.

Decious
06-30-2005, 11:16 AM
I checked out the site and so far I like it. I am really feeling the tone that the text is written in. It's a great mix between facts and opinion and sounds educated, but whitty at the same time. I'll be visiting again.

mranderson
06-30-2005, 11:17 AM
Not too bad. It could have more info and better colors.

Someone said it was hard to read. Yes. It is.

fromdust
06-30-2005, 09:01 PM
i did not find the site hard to read. you have done a good job. oh, is kerr-mcgee leaving? that would suck.

okcpulse
06-30-2005, 10:45 PM
Thanks to all very much for taking the time to check my new website. I have redesigned the background to make my site more comfortable to read. And, more info is on the way! Thanks again everyone, and have a good Fourth of July!

Curt
07-04-2005, 07:43 PM
Keep up the good work.