View Full Version : Does anyone know what happened at Flood and Robinson?

ShiroiHikari
03-06-2013, 08:26 AM
They just finished this and they're already tearing it up again. What the hell?

Robinson westbound traffic is a nightmare right now because it's down to one lane at the Flood/Robinson intersection. Flood northbound is also all torn-up and down to one lane. I thought the whole fricking point of all that construction was to make it easier for ambulances to get down to Norman Regional!

OKCbrew
03-06-2013, 08:56 AM
Seriously? I now have to avoid Robinson like the plague AGAIN? Along with Highway 9/Lindsey/35 north and Robinson/East 12th?
Woo!

venture
03-06-2013, 03:35 PM
Robinson and 12th NE isn't bad at all. I've never seen it backed up more than usual.

Definitely would like to know why they are tearing it up again already. Of course that seems to be the norm. Put in a brand new roadway, no bumps, and a few months later tear it up so it is all bumpy when the temps change.

blink
03-13-2013, 12:01 AM
Seriously? I now have to avoid Robinson like the plague AGAIN? Along with Highway 9/Lindsey/35 north and Robinson/East 12th?
Woo!

My feelings exactly. I pretty much take Boyd for everything if I'm going to West Norman or getting on I-35 (even though you can't get on it from Main right now).

ShiroiHikari
03-13-2013, 12:51 PM
They seem to have fixed whatever the problem was now. I guess I got a little worked up because I assumed it would be a month or more until they finished it again.