View Full Version : Scientology??

Karried
06-24-2005, 09:17 PM
Tom Cruise is really going off the deep end lately - what do you think about Scientology?

I was once begged to attend an audit by a close friend.. I swear, I felt like a hostage in that place. I ended up sneaking out while one of the auditors went to get a 'higher up'. It was the strangest weirdest feeling. It was all about money and them trying to get me signed up to pay.. hated it!

Patrick
07-20-2005, 02:10 PM
Let's see...scientology. Well, the media has blown this way out of proportion. They don't even make a dent in the religious community.

Here's somethin I found on their website: "maxim in Scientology is that only those things which one finds true for himself are true. In Scientology one learns to think for himself – it is a voyage of self-discovery. " Okay, so if I find it true that it's okay to murder, then I guess it's okay...right?

I think it's interesting how they say every health problem in the world is due to toxicity.

Patrick
07-20-2005, 02:12 PM
What is Scientology?
The aims of Scientology are a world without insanity, without criminals, without war, where the able can prosper and where Man is free to rise to greater heights.

And if you were to ask any Scientologist they would tell you it is a practical religion, with practical answers — tools that can be applied to achieve greater awareness and purpose in the here and now.

Or, as we say it, when you have the answers to life's questions — there is virtually no part of existence it cannot be applied to for the betterment of life itself.

What people need are real solutions, real tools to deal with and effectively overcome human problems.

Every one of us has experienced it.

Think back yourself and you'll remember when you tried to help a grieving loved one, a struggling child, a friend overcome by addiction.

And where you have failed, it's only because you lacked effective answers to accomplish what you desired. "