View Full Version : Speed Dating

angelice
06-23-2005, 03:21 PM
Hi everyone,

I noticed there are a lot of singles on this site, so I thought you might be interested in speed dating. I am the Oklahoma City event coordinator for pre-dating. We hold events once a month in Crabtown in Bricktown. The ages are generally 36-49 and 24-36. We change them up a few times but within the same range.
Typically how an event works is: the women will always stay at the table they are assigned. You will get 6 minutes with each person and after that 6 minutes the men move to the next table. There is a 2 minute break inbetween each person so that you can write notes. We will hold an event if we have a minumum of 8 people and usually we have at leat 10, so 10 men and 10 women. At the end of the night you will turn in a sheet of paper (that we supply) that will have a list of all the matches you liked. I will go home and enter them into the computer and the next day you will get an email that states who you matched with. No personal information will be exchanged. When you register you register with a user name and that is how you will receive your matches. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. I can be reached at angie@pre-dating.com or the website for more information is www.pre-dating.com. If you are interested let me know. I will have a special promo code for okctalk.com and you will get it for a discounted price.

Thanks Angie

mranderson
06-23-2005, 03:28 PM
Sounds like it might be worth a shot.:congrats:

angelice
06-23-2005, 03:36 PM
Yeah I got it on there, lol still knew to all of this. Thanks mranderson for your help today!

windowphobe
06-23-2005, 05:58 PM
I am minded of something once said by a very beautiful lady back East:

"There's a movie out called How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, and I really don't understand why they didn't call me, since I could have showed them how to lose one in 10 minutes."

Leon
06-23-2005, 11:08 PM
Yep.....one to two months after I am positively alone, I'll be there.

angelice
06-24-2005, 09:40 AM
I now have a promo code for anyone who would like to try pre-dating. When you register use okctak in the promo code box and you will get the event for $22.00 instead of the $32-$35.00. I really think you would enjoy these events.

Patrick
06-24-2005, 10:01 PM
Thanks angelice for letting our readers know about this. I'd be interested to hear what our readers think about speed dating.

angelice
08-18-2005, 07:30 AM
In case anyone is interested we are having another speed dating event August 30th. If you are interested in attending you can register and use the promo code comp50 and you will get in for half price.