View Full Version : Free Chick-Fil-A sandwich tonight at 63rd & May

Praedura
02-05-2013, 10:51 AM
Chick-Fil-A OKC FREE Sandwich at May & 63rd Location Only! (http://www.consumerqueen.com/misc-deals/oklahoma-deals-2/chick-fil-a-okc-free-sandwich-at-may-63rd-location-only)

Hope they have triple staff on duty to handle the mayhem. Someone should go there with a camera just to record the craziness!

metro
02-05-2013, 11:52 AM
saw that, they always handle it well, it's Chick Fil A, not Mc D's.

Edgar
02-05-2013, 12:00 PM
The bigotry is extra.

metro
02-05-2013, 02:36 PM
The bigotry is extra.

How much for the BS political rant?

s00nr1
02-05-2013, 03:29 PM
The bigotry is extra.

Wow, that was quite the contribution. Congrats.

venture
02-05-2013, 06:19 PM
Hey its free food. If you don't like, go get some. It's more money out of their pockets then. :)

rcjunkie
02-05-2013, 10:23 PM
Hey its free food. If you don't like, go get some. It's more money out of their pockets then. :)

It's free-minus the hour wait in line and $3.00 worth of gas burnt doing so.

RadicalModerate
02-05-2013, 11:45 PM
I thought that Chik-Fil-A was, like taboo or sumpin' on account of whatever . . .
Sorta like all the hatin' over there at Rasin Cain's just across the street at Target . . .
Where . . . like that random road-shooting took place . . .Like . . . et. ad infinitum . . .
(except next to the peaceful waters lapping on the the shores of Tenkiller, Texoma/Alt.)

If Chik-Fil-A didn't support The Arts . . . well . . . I would have a different opinion . . . =)

Would it be fair to say that this entire topic is queer?
(in the Lewis Carrol sense of the word?)

frontallobotomy
02-06-2013, 08:08 AM

Who said you have to go through the drive through?

metro
02-06-2013, 08:17 AM

Actually I went last night about halfway through the event, and it was PACKED, but as usual, CFA has rockstar service, was in drive through less than 10 minutes, despite the 20 deep or so line of cars and the interior PACKED OUT. I imagine they have half a brain and planned in advance for this event to up their inventory and staffing, as they always do when they give food away for free regularly. I wish the others in the QSR business would take a few pages out of CFA's book.

metro
02-06-2013, 08:17 AM

Actually I went last night about halfway through the event, and it was PACKED, but as usual, CFA has rockstar service, was in drive through less than 10 minutes, despite the 20 deep or so line of cars and the interior PACKED OUT. I imagine they have half a brain and planned in advance for this event to up their inventory and staffing, as they always do when they give food away for free regularly. I wish the others in the QSR business would take a few pages out of CFA's book. Also, it was all the metro CFA's participating, not just this location.

Larry OKC
02-06-2013, 01:28 PM
metro: wish I had known that, the link said that it was the 63rd & May location only...am sure there are plenty that missed out because of that.

Anonymous.
02-06-2013, 02:50 PM
Yea if I had known it was all locations, I would have partook.