View Full Version : Les Miserables

SoonerQueen
12-19-2012, 06:20 PM
We saw this fantastic movie last night. Sometimes I feel lucky to get passes to some screenings, other movies are ok. This movie was amazing from beginning to end.I didn't even recognize Hugh Jackman when the movie started. The acting was great, the music great, and the cast did a superb job. The theater was so quiet you could hear a pin almost drop. I hope you all take the time to see this movie. You won't be disappointed.

kelroy55
12-20-2012, 07:23 AM
I'm looking forward to seeing this.

ShiroiHikari
12-25-2012, 06:58 AM
Really looking forward to this! I love Les Mis. Probably won't make it out to the theatre until Friday though.

Hawk405359
01-06-2013, 09:17 PM
I saw it finally, and thought it was really good. I'm not to high on Anne Hathaway's singing, and you could tell that the cast wasn't singers, but I actually didn't mind it that much. I couldn't really understand anything Gavroche was saying though.

Dustin
01-06-2013, 09:28 PM
I saw it finally, and thought it was really good. I'm not to high on Anne Hathaway's singing, and you could tell that the cast wasn't singers, but I actually didn't mind it that much. I couldn't really understand anything Gavroche was saying though.

Did you see it at the Warren? I just got done seeing it there. I thought it was fantastic. There wasn't really a lead actress throughout the movie, but I thought the girl that played Éponine was really good. I think Hugh Jackman will take Lead Actor at both the GG's and the Oscars.

Hawk405359
01-06-2013, 10:34 PM
Did you see it at the Warren? I just got done seeing it there. I thought it was fantastic. There wasn't really a lead actress throughout the movie, but I thought the girl that played Éponine was really good. I think Hugh Jackman will take Lead Actor at both the GG's and the Oscars.

Nah, we live a bit far to see it at the Warren, although we've talked about going there to see Gatsby when that comes out.

As far as awards go, since Daniel Day-Lewis got his for There Will Be Blood, I could see Jackman getting a shot. I don't know anyone else who has had the buzz, especially since DiCaprio, who is probably also due, was just supporting in Django.