View Full Version : Mid-trip Observations

Pages : 1 [2]

kevinpate
12-27-2012, 03:47 PM
Davis isn't a stop.

That's correct. OKC, Norman, Purcell, P-Valley, & Ardmore in OK. Gainesville and Fort Worth in TX.

On a slightly related note, apparently Megabus is now OKC, Norman, P-valley in OK and Dallas DT, Grand Prairie in TX. At least, PV was added in when my son went back to Dallas today, but did not show on the schedule a couple weeks back when I booked the trip.

catch22
12-29-2012, 03:14 PM
My brother and I took a walk through Bricktown, Deep Deuce, and the CBD this afternoon; there were plenty of people walking around and having a good time on the Devon complex. Completely inviting.

mugofbeer
12-29-2012, 04:50 PM
I'd definitely like to see that as well. It is too easy to get stranded. It would allow OKC folks to take evening classes at OU.

It allowed my dad to get his undergrad degree at OU while living in OKC and working to pay for his tuition back in the 40's. Why would it work then and not today?

Questor
12-29-2012, 06:26 PM
1. Norman should not build one more street until they redo do every existing one in town. They are the worst streets I can ever remember driving on.

This is kind of funny because my experience has been that Norman's roads are actually pretty good compared to a lot of the rest of town. So by funny what I actually mean is sad and/or dreadful. Check out far west Edmond next time you are in town....

10. The Farmers Market building is my wife's favorite. Because of the old elevated freeway she said she never even knew it was there and she worked downtown for several years.

It's been reviving itself in recent years. I went to an art show there last winter that was really great fun... hope they keep doing things like that.