View Full Version : Ultimate Mud Warrior - 11/3/2012 OKC, OK

BBatesokc
11-04-2012, 04:51 PM
Anyone else here do the Ultimate Mud Warrior obstacle race on Saturday? The wife and some friends and I did it. We love it when the races are actually held in the metro. This one was at 3501 NE 10th in OKC (Wakeboard park property).

It was their first event. Keeping that in mind it was pretty good. LOTS of room for improvement though. Would do it again if there is another online deal. Was worth $25-$35 but not any more than that.

This is a video from the point of view of my GoPro2....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mbkevqy5Q-4

If you haven't tried one of these yet, and you like to be outside, dirty and social.... you should give it a try!

MadMonk
11-05-2012, 05:54 AM
Looks like fun. At least you had a sunny day. The zombie run was overcast, windy and freezing!

BBatesokc
11-05-2012, 05:58 AM
Looks like fun. At least you had a sunny day. The zombie run was overcast, windy and freezing!

I really want to do a Zombie Run, but we were doing the Tough Mudder in Austin that same day. The 2013 Oklahoma Warrior Dash is already taking registrations for only $30/ea. for May 18. We're getting a large group together for that. We are probably done for the year until April/May.