View Full Version : Give blood today at OBI and get an OU or OSU t-shirt, + get a Thunder t-shirt in Dec.

JohnH_in_OKC
10-24-2012, 11:35 AM
I gave blood at the Oklahoma Blood Institute (OBI) today & received OU t-shirt. OSU t-shirts are also available.

The reason I encourage you to give blood this week is that if you give whole blood, you have to wait 56 days to give blood again. The Thunder blood drive in December is usually between Christmas and New Year's Day. 56 days from today is December 19th. So get off your duff & give blood by next Wednesday & then again for the Thunder blood drive & you can get a t-shirt for your favorite state university and get another t-shirt for the Thunder in late December.

The Thunder used to offer 2 tickets to a future Thunder game, but tickets have become scarce. I know only a few $10 tickets are left for the season. (I bought 5 yesterday at the Thunder box office.) All other tickets start at $36.00 and most of those are also already gone. I know the Thunder will sell out again this season. Note: you'll save a convenience fee if you buy your Thunder tickets downtown at the Chesapeake Energy Center. On-line ticket purchases cost a little bit more.