View Full Version : Huskers

Roadhawg
10-21-2012, 09:54 AM
I was so PO'd about the way the Huskers were playing against Northwestern I shut the game off early in the 4th and went outside. It's safe to say I was shocked when I saw the Huskers won that game. They didn't deserve to with the way they played but I'll still take the W.

MonkeesFan
10-21-2012, 02:05 PM
I was so PO'd about the way the Huskers were playing against Northwestern I shut the game off early in the 4th and went outside. It's safe to say I was shocked when I saw the Huskers won that game. They didn't deserve to with the way they played but I'll still take the W.

Okay

Bellaboo
10-21-2012, 04:51 PM

RH,

Not sure how many Husker fans are out there in this part of the country. I'm pretty sure there's not many Big 10 fans though either.

catcherinthewry
10-21-2012, 07:33 PM
The Huskers are now just a middle of the road team in one of the weakest AQ conferences.

Roadhawg
10-22-2012, 09:34 AM
Sorry... Thought this forum was called sports and not OK sports ... my bad

bluedogok
10-22-2012, 09:23 PM
Unlike most of the Aggie fans that I knew who were giddy about jumping to the SEC to get away from UT the Husker fans that I knew were not happy about moving to the Big 10. There were quite a few of them in Austin and I see lots of Husker stuff up here in Denver.

I had the Husker game going on the second TV while watching the K-State game, they did seem to struggle but I have never been one to leave early or turn a game off so I was glad to see them come back. I wll say after the first half of the Broncos game last week I was about ready to turn it off but I never seem to be able to do that.

Bellaboo
10-22-2012, 09:50 PM
Sorry... Thought this forum was called sports and not OK sports ... my bad

You'd probably get the same reaction if you posted about Iowa or Michigan or Michigan State, just not a whole lot of interest for the middle of the road teams in the Big 10. If Nebraska was still in the Big 12, you could bet there would still be some interest.

MonkeesFan
10-23-2012, 12:13 AM
You'd probably get the same reaction if you posted about Iowa or Michigan or Michigan State, just not a whole lot of interest for the middle of the road teams in the Big 10. If Nebraska was still in the Big 12, you could bet there would still be some interest.

Yup! I wish Nebraska never left!

Roadhawg
10-23-2012, 07:54 AM
sorry... Had my cranky pants on yesterday.... I still miss the Big 12 games but also like the B1G a lot more now.