View Full Version : Broken Arrow: The Shops at Aspen Creek

EricGarcia
10-16-2012, 10:49 PM
Warren Theatre Coming to Broken Arrow

The Signorelli Company from Houston has retail development plans for Broken Arrow. This will spark major growth along the Creek Turnpike between Elm and Aspen in south Broken Arrow. The first major tenant announced is Warren Theatre.

Plutonic Panda
10-17-2012, 02:18 AM
Sounds awesome!!!! Any ideas of what it might look like?

Dustin
10-20-2012, 01:47 AM
This is great for Tulsa! Here is the story:

Upscale movie theater to anchor new Broken Arrow retail development | Tulsa World (http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/article.aspx?subjectid=318&articleid=20121017_318_0_BOEROn226121)

In_Tulsa
09-24-2013, 05:01 PM
Work begins on Warren Theatre in Broken Arrow - FOX23 News (http://www.fox23.com/news/local/story/Work-begins-on-Warren-Theatre-in-Broken-Arrow/C07wR4VW8kmbpT5NyjEnaw.cspx)

Dustin
09-24-2013, 06:28 PM
Largest upscale movie theatre in United States... Thats pretty awesome!

bradh
09-24-2013, 07:35 PM
I think (I could be wrong) this is being built on some land up there that my aunt and a group of folks have owned for I want to say over 2 decades. There have been so many potential deals fall through on this if it is. I'm glad something is finally getting done.

josh
09-26-2013, 01:52 AM
Largest upscale movie theatre in United States... Thats pretty awesome!

That just seems like a typical developers "sales claim" a la Donald Trump, that isn't factual but doesn't need to be. From looking at the theater in question, to the theater company. It looks like a typical first run theater complex with typical theater prices.

I looked up the Arrowhead theater info and it's a 18-screen theater at a size of 150,000 square feet. Fairly decent sized, but just for comparison sake, the Santikos Palladium in San Antonio has 22-screens and is 180,000 square feet and features an IMAX screen, two restaurants, gelato shop and an 18+ year old section.

BoulderSooner
09-26-2013, 07:55 AM
That just seems like a typical developers "sales claim" a la Donald Trump, that isn't factual but doesn't need to be. From looking at the theater in question, to the theater company. It looks like a typical first run theater complex with typical theater prices.

I looked up the Arrowhead theater info and it's a 18-screen theater at a size of 150,000 square feet. Fairly decent sized, but just for comparison sake, the Santikos Palladium in San Antonio has 22-screens and is 180,000 square feet and features an IMAX screen, two restaurants, gelato shop and an 18+ year old section.

have you been to the Warren?

josh
09-27-2013, 07:08 AM
have you been to the Warren?

Have you been to Santikos Palladium?

Dustin
09-27-2013, 09:10 AM
Have you been to Santikos Palladium?

Just looked it up on my phone and it looks pretty nice! The thing about the warren that sets it apart from most theatres is the technology that's used. I've been to many theatres around the US and there is no competition when it comes to sound and picture. I saw Prisoners at the newly remodeled Penn Square theatres and the sound was really off. The ads would be loud and then the feature film would be way quieter. The warren is just head and shoulders above all.

josh
10-01-2013, 11:13 PM
Just looked it up on my phone and it looks pretty nice! The thing about the warren that sets it apart from most theatres is the technology that's used. I've been to many theatres around the US and there is no competition when it comes to sound and picture. I saw Prisoners at the newly remodeled Penn Square theatres and the sound was really off. The ads would be loud and then the feature film would be way quieter. The warren is just head and shoulders above all.

Santikos uses AVX project and Dolby ATMOS sound.

Edit: They also offer DBOX.