View Full Version : Sooners vs Texas Tech

MonkeesFan
10-04-2012, 06:48 AM
So the Sooners have not won at Texas Tech since 2003, unfortanely, I think the Sooners will lose but then again, since Texas Tech defeated the Sooners in Norman last year, maybe the Sooners will defeat Texas Tech in Lubbock

Thoughts?

TechArch
10-04-2012, 07:35 AM
I think it will be a good game. OU could have beat Kansas State if they wouldn't have botched a couple of plays. Tech hasn't really played a tough schedule yet. Plus it is a Black Out game at Tech and those are always crazy. I think Tech will pull off a win, but I think it will be close.

Matt
10-04-2012, 08:25 AM
"Unfortanely?"

BoulderSooner
10-04-2012, 09:04 AM
sooners will win by double digits

venture
10-04-2012, 09:50 AM
The game is hard to call since Tech hasn't play anyone. They have the highest ranked defense in the country right now, but that is easy when you play cupcakes.

adaniel
10-04-2012, 10:47 AM
I really have no idea what OU will do. There is a 50% chance they will win. There's an equal chance they will get embarrassed. I don't know how a historically mediocre team like Tech has gotten into OU's head like it has. I'm way superstitious and I'm not even sure I will watch this...too much stress.

Bill Robertson
10-04-2012, 11:50 AM
sooners will win by double digitsI hope you're right.

catcherinthewry
10-05-2012, 09:34 AM
I'm not sold on Taco Tech by any means, but this OU team is not mentally tough. Take Tech on the money line.

Bellaboo
10-05-2012, 02:25 PM
I really have no idea what OU will do. There is a 50% chance they will win. There's an equal chance they will get embarrassed. I don't know how a historically mediocre team like Tech has gotten into OU's head like it has. I'm way superstitious and I'm not even sure I will watch this...too much stress.

No reason to stress Adaniel, keep in mind that this is not profrssional sports, this is high school +1.......strictly amature....

venture
10-06-2012, 04:23 PM
Well I think it is safe that my post won't jinx the game now. LOL

However the offense definitely looks much better today. Though it did completely expose the part that Texas Tech has played nobody all season to test their "#1 defense" in the country. The big key to Landry definitely seems to be the O-Line giving him time and then he is nearly perfect.

adaniel
10-06-2012, 05:07 PM

Serve my crow up with a side salad, please.....

No reason to stress Adaniel, keep in mind that this is not profrssional sports, this is high school +1.......strictly amature....

Yeah end the end its pretty stupid to base one's quality of life off the actions of 19-23 year olds playing a sport for an hour, but still....

MonkeesFan
10-06-2012, 07:02 PM
I will eat my crow, I am glad to be wrong!

UnclePete
10-06-2012, 08:18 PM
Did anyone other than me think the ESPN-ABC networks did a better job of broadcasting the game? At least I could keep up with the ball unlike trying to find it on Fox. On another game today (Texas-WV) they did not keep the score, etc on the screen.

Wishbone
10-07-2012, 08:24 AM
sooners will win by double digits

Good call!

catcherinthewry
10-07-2012, 08:59 AM
I'm not sold on Taco Tech by any means, but this OU team is not mentally tough. Take Tech on the money line.

I couldn't have been more wrong. That looked like a totally different OU team yesterday.

Bill Robertson
10-09-2012, 11:12 AM
I couldn't have been more wrong. That looked like a totally different OU team yesterday.Hopefully this is the real OU team.