View Full Version : Liberty Mutual Insurance is hiring in OKC, Edmond, Norman and Tulsa.

RockarStockar
09-15-2012, 11:41 AM
Just a quick thread to spread the word that Liberty Mutual Insurance is currently hiring Sales Representatives and Customer Service Representatives for offices in Edmond, OKC, Norman and Tulsa.

There will be a Sales Career open house held on Wednesday, September 19, 2012 at the Courtyard Marriott in Downtown OKC at 6:00 P.M. RSVP's a preferred.

If you, or someone you know, may have an interest in researching or applying for a position feel free to contact me and I will be happy to send informaiton and a link to the application site.

RockarStockar

progressiveboy
09-18-2012, 01:25 PM
Just a quick thread to spread the word that Liberty Mutual Insurance is currently hiring Sales Representatives and Customer Service Representatives for offices in Edmond, OKC, Norman and Tulsa.

There will be a Sales Career open house held on Wednesday, September 19, 2012 at the Courtyard Marriott in Downtown OKC at 6:00 P.M. RSVP's a preferred.

If you, or someone you know, may have an interest in researching or applying for a position feel free to contact me and I will be happy to send informaiton and a link to the application site.

RockarStockar Just a reminder, that these jobs require a Bachelors Degree.

Roadhawg
09-20-2012, 12:34 PM
You need a BA to be a customer service rep?

OKCTalker
09-20-2012, 01:18 PM
Liberty Mutual (LM) is a very sleazy company.

An elderly motorist insured by LM struck my wife's car, and they challenged her every step of the way. The motorist refused to speak with the claims adjustor for three weeks (hung up on them every time they called), delaying any progress and extending her use of a rental car by that amount of time. They tried to insist that she send her car to a body shop of their choosing, claimed my wife was only entitled to 30 days car rental, and then asserted that she got a nicer rental car than she was entitled to (she was given a Buick to drive while her Lexus was being repaired). They refused to accept their obligation to pay diminished value, then gave her a set of criteria to determine it, and finally refused to pay it. All the while not returning her phone calls, requiring multiple attempts to reach someone by phone, and then telling her that the claim had been assigned to someone else. Like most people, my wife works in a job which gives her little time for phone calls and doing a lot of legwork for an insurance claim. Liberty Mutual knows that, and uses that against people when they file a claim. Their commercials are about "Doing The Right Thing" and "Responsibility. What's Your Policy?" but their actions are contrary to their words.

Before you accept a job offer after yesterday's job fair, consider how they'll treat their employees when they treat their claimants like this.

progressiveboy
09-23-2012, 05:13 PM
You need a BA to be a customer service rep? Realistically, no. However in the job ad it lists qualifications and one of those are Bachelors degree required. Go figure?

td25er
10-01-2012, 12:40 PM
Liberty Mutual (LM) is a very sleazy company.

An elderly motorist insured by LM struck my wife's car, and they challenged her every step of the way. The motorist refused to speak with the claims adjustor for three weeks (hung up on them every time they called), delaying any progress and extending her use of a rental car by that amount of time. They tried to insist that she send her car to a body shop of their choosing, claimed my wife was only entitled to 30 days car rental, and then asserted that she got a nicer rental car than she was entitled to (she was given a Buick to drive while her Lexus was being repaired). They refused to accept their obligation to pay diminished value, then gave her a set of criteria to determine it, and finally refused to pay it. All the while not returning her phone calls, requiring multiple attempts to reach someone by phone, and then telling her that the claim had been assigned to someone else. Like most people, my wife works in a job which gives her little time for phone calls and doing a lot of legwork for an insurance claim. Liberty Mutual knows that, and uses that against people when they file a claim. Their commercials are about "Doing The Right Thing" and "Responsibility. What's Your Policy?" but their actions are contrary to their words.

Before you accept a job offer after yesterday's job fair, consider how they'll treat their employees when they treat their claimants like this.

Anecdotal evidence to pin a label on a company? Laughable. 100% of insurance companies have anecdotes where they supposedly gave poor customer service. Sorry about your experience, but that's ignorant.

OKCTalker
10-01-2012, 03:27 PM
Not my first time dealing with insurance companies, td. From cars to airplanes, homeowners to general liability, caused by hail, tornadoes, fires, burgars inattentive motorists and fraudulent business associates, I've dealt with a lot of insurance companies for a lot of reasons, and Liberty Mutual is the worst. The claim went for months, and they threw up roadblocks at every opportunity. On the other hand, I'll give a shout out to Chubb which had checks in my hand before adjustors had quantified the damage - on multiple claims. But I suppose that's anecdotal too.

Before dissing my experience as "laughable" and tossing out the "ignorant" label, I'd invite you to PM me and we'll discuss in as much detail as you'd like.