View Full Version : OKC Kayak

ThomPaine
09-06-2012, 09:23 PM
I just wanted to give a shoutout to Dave and the fine folks at OKC Kayak. If you have not tried kayaking, you owe it to yourself to go to one of the "demo days" or take a class or go on a "full moon" or social paddle that they sponsor on Lake Hefner. They also do trips to other places as well. Dave and his staff are extremely knoweldgeable and very eager to share their passion.

Disclaimer - I am in no way affiliated with Dave or OKC Kayak, but I did just drop some $$$ their buying a couple of kayaks!

OKCisOK4me
09-06-2012, 09:32 PM
I bet it will be even more fun when the water kayaking facility opens along Boathouse Row!

ThomPaine
09-06-2012, 09:36 PM
I bet it will be even more fun when the water kayaking facility opens along Boathouse Row!

I didn't buy whitewater kayaks, but I will defintely be down there in a rental when it opens!

Snowman
09-07-2012, 12:27 AM

OKC Kayak and the Boathouse Foundation are different organizations, though they share some interests.

OKCisOK4me
09-07-2012, 01:24 AM
Thanks. I pretty much realized that with his response :-)

bucktalk
09-07-2012, 08:07 AM
I've taken a trip or two with OKC Kayak. They are awesome folks!! I've introduced about a dozen friends to Dave and the gang at OKC Kayak.