View Full Version : Seeking IT Security Analyst to work in OKC

Alayna
08-29-2012, 12:02 PM
This is a permanent position with a major oil and gas company. 3+ years experience; degree in IT related field preferred. Please contact me if you are interested. 832-217-3410

okcpulse
08-29-2012, 08:08 PM
Alayna, can you send me a PM with more information? I have been in this field for more than 3 years.

Oh GAWD the Smell!
09-07-2012, 02:38 PM
Me too. I moved from SysAdmin into Security about 3 years ago. Send me the PM, I'll take a gander and maybe send my CV.

But they'll have to pile that money high!:wink:

Martin
09-07-2012, 02:46 PM
alayna hasn't logged back in since making the post on 8/29... if you two are interested, you might try the phone number provided. -M

Oh GAWD the Smell!
09-07-2012, 02:53 PM
Eh. I'm not THAT enthused.;)

SSEiYah
09-07-2012, 03:38 PM
I fired up my magic google machine. Here y'all go:

Job Posting (this link may not work) (http://careers2.hiredesk.net/viewjobs/JobDetail.asp?Comp=Cenergy&sPERS_ID=&TP_ID=1&JB_ID=&PROJ_ID={04390B61-2B38-4761-93EE-9F67371967C3}&LAN=en-US&BackUrl=ViewJobs/Default.asp)

City Oklahoma City
State/Province Oklahoma [OK]
Country United States [US]
Title IT Security Analyst
Job ID 2357
Date Added 8/23/2012
Description

Cenergy is the most dependable source of workforce solutions in the oil and gas industry. We provide specialized energy personnel, safety services, inspection solutions, logistics optimization and vendor management. We’re dedicated to delivering the right people, with the right knowledge and experience, anywhere in the world.
Partnering with our client, we are currently searching for an IT Security Analyst.

Responsibilities:

Performs necessary procedures to ensure the safety of information systems assets and to protect systems from intentional or inadvertent access or destruction.
Will be responsible for SOX IT Audits, Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) development and the IT Disaster Recovery program.
Works with Internal Audit to facilitate quarterly testing, process owner training and ultimately signs off on all narrative and control updates.
Also responsible for working annually on the external audit, facilitating testing and providing documentation.
Works with Risk Management to establish control activities and testing for ERM program.
Works with IT and business application owners to develop and quarterly test critical process for recovery in the event of a disaster.
Coordinates activity with Corporate Security & Ethics Business Continuity Planning.
Facilitates quarterly internal audit testing and process owner training including provision of reporting and control validation.
Facilitates and coordinates annual external audit testing.
Conducts process walkthroughs for internal and external auditors.
Develops and maintains ERM control testing and documentation related to IT.
Coordinates process owner requests for testing documentation.
Performs quarterly disaster recovery testing and maintains current process documentation.
Develops additional disaster recovery protocols for critical business processes.

Requirements
Essentials:
Eligible to work for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship
Please upload a copy of all required certifications and training
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or equivalent experience.
Minimum of 3 years experience.
2 to 4 years experience with SOX 404 auditing related to IT controls.
Experience developing Enterprise Risk Management controls.
Experience developing and maintaining IT Disaster Recovery Program.
Strong analytical, project management, communication (verbal and written) and organizational skills.

Preferred:
Knowledge and utilization of security software.
Oil and Gas industry knowledge a plus.
Industry related certifications.

Yrs Experience 2-3 year
Job Type 1099 or Direct Hire
Work Schedule Office Based

Oh GAWD the Smell!
09-07-2012, 03:48 PM
Pffft. I'm overqualified.

Roadhawg
09-09-2012, 11:01 AM
and modest too ;)

Oh GAWD the Smell!