View Full Version : The Garage

wallbreaker
08-23-2012, 02:30 PM
Anyone been to the new Edmond location of The Garage yet? I tried to go by yesterday and didn't end up staying, (it was way crowded and packed full of families) so don't know how the food and services is there yet.

Debzkidz
08-23-2012, 03:09 PM
I think we'll wait a bit and let some of the crowds die down some before we attempt it.

NoOkie
08-27-2012, 08:28 AM
If it's as good as the Norman one, I'll be there once the crowds die down.

I highly recommend the spicy Sriracha Burger.

metro
08-27-2012, 08:39 AM
The Garage is great. You might can find reviews in the food section.

boscorama
11-20-2012, 08:19 PM
We tried it this week and it was excellent. The burgers were hot and tasty, the fries as good as any I've experienced. Prices within reason (burger, fries and drink at or under $10).

Love me some Garage burgers. Umm umm umm.

OKC4me
01-09-2013, 03:23 PM
I went to the Garage at 11am few weeks ago. There were already a few people there eating. I really think the atmosphere was awesome. Really neat place, huge bar too. By the time I was done eating around 11:30am, there was a line to the door and a few people standing outside. The parking lot was packed too. This was obviously a weekday too.

I thought the hamburger was really good, and they had alot of tv's everywhere. Looks like a lot of other people really like it too!

Plutonic Panda
01-09-2013, 04:40 PM
The atmosphere is nice no doubt. I really wish they would've left the put-put in this thing. I think they could've done something like if you buy five burgers for family you get a free round of put-put and if you order less than five you get a discount, or something like that. However, the food sucked a**, BIG TIME! Other than that, it was good.

boscorama
01-14-2013, 07:23 PM
Point of interest, last week we decided to order fries and onion rings so we could sample the latter. Well, turns out they don't do onion rings. Really! And there I was, knowing they must be super yummy.