View Full Version : St. Anthony Hospital

Doodle65
08-07-2012, 11:18 AM
They advertise on TV no waiting, that is a joke. My son went last week to the ER and was referred to a doctor in the Midwest City Facility, his appointment was 9:30 this morning, his father got him there at 9:20. They refused to see him and told him his appointment was actually 8:30 not 9:30 but we have the paper showing the appointment and they even called yesterday to confirm the 9:30 appointment. There was only 1 other person in the waiting room, my husband ask if it was possible for them to wait and get worked in...... The receptionist decided to become rude and ask them to leave and on the way out said, "Have a nice day" we came home and my husband trying to help my son, who is of age called to make him an appointment and because my husband and the receptionist had words, they are refusing to see my son ( who was the patient and said nothing)....What kind of ethics is a Hospital that refuses to see someone in pain? I don't understand the lack of compassion from a hospital. If they are not there to HELP people why did they choose that profession???

UnclePete
08-07-2012, 11:38 AM
I would avoid St. Anthony at all costs. It has been my experience that they do not practice quality care.

Doodle65
08-07-2012, 12:07 PM
Thank you for your response, you know their advertisment is soothing and makes you think they really care, we have seen exactly what you just said and we found out the hard way.

mcca7596
08-07-2012, 02:47 PM
I wonder if it is different at the Midtown location.

UncleCyrus
08-12-2012, 12:04 AM
Are you saying that you had to wait in the ER or at the doctor's office? The advertisement is specifically talking about the ER.