View Full Version : Justin Bieber Arrested in OKC

ljbab728
07-26-2012, 11:07 PM
http://newsok.com/oklahoma-city-police-arrest-man-claiming-to-be-singer-justin-bieber/article/3695633

The first thing I thought of when I saw this is that it needs to be on Jay Leno's headlines segment of his show. I submitted it to them so it will be interesting to see if it shows up. LOL

The suspect was confirmed to be Kenneth Irvin Gunn, 48, and “not, in fact, Justin Bieber,” according to the report.

catch22
07-27-2012, 06:09 AM
I can see the resemblance, possibly around the nose area.

RadicalModerate
07-27-2012, 08:00 AM
A saw the headline somewhere, but ignored it.
My mistake.
This is probably the funniest thing I will see today.

(If Leno and Co. don't pick up on this, they have no right to call themselves a comedy/talk show . . .
or whatever it is they call themselves . . .)

About twenty years ago, I came across a newpaper item in the business section.
The little headline was something like, TWO RECEIVE PROMOTIONS AT [some local bank or insurance company].
There were small photos of a guy and a gal.
Their names? Mike Fink and Carol Goodhead. (no kidding).

I was going to sent it to Leno (or Johnny Carson?) but I couldn't find the address.

Bigrayok
07-27-2012, 04:01 PM
This was sad but true. I wanted to send the headline to Leno's show about the Oklahoma death row inmate that was taken to the hospital and had his stomach pumped after attempting suicide by an overdose of pills so the state could execute him later that day. I understand the reason for saving his life than executing him later in the day but it was a bit ironic the state spent $5,000 on saving him only to kill him later in the day. I never sent the headline and was suprised no on else did or it was decided to not air it.

Bigray in Ok

kevinpate
07-27-2012, 05:11 PM
Just how out of it does one need to be to pick Bieber as persona de jur?