View Full Version : In search of a good apartment in OKC

Good_lance
07-18-2012, 07:33 PM
Hello people,
I am kind of new to the city. I will be looking for a permanent place to live around mid of September. I am thinking somewhere close to downtown. Since I am new to the city, I need to stay close to a place where all the action is. So far, I have been to the level and deep deuce. I really didn't like any of it too much. Having been living in Europe for a long time, I find the apartments I have seen don’t have that much taste for the money. I am use to very good stuff, and at $2500/month, the Classens is a bit above my budget. Are there any places left like the Cline or the Hadden Hall that is like $1500 a month. Looking for a one bedroom flat.
My other option is to buy one of those places at the Hill. But they are all sold out now.

Any help will greatly appreciated

Pete
07-18-2012, 07:46 PM
Here are all the properties owned and managed by the Midtown Renaissance group. The Cline and Hadden Hall filled up fast, but you can always ask:

http://midtownr.com/View.aspx?type=res

All of their apartments are very nice and really well located. Their newest one at 1212 N. Walker probably has vacancy as they are just finishing up.

Also, here's a longer list of properties downtown:

http://www.downtownokc.com/RealEstate/DowntownforLease.aspx

Good_lance
07-18-2012, 08:18 PM
Many thanks chief. I will give some of them a call in the morning. What do you think about Deep deuce compared to the level

Spartan
07-18-2012, 09:45 PM
Downtown apartments are going to be tough to come by. Your best bet is definitely contacting MidtownR, which is probably the most solid downtown developer, and seeing if they have anything..

The Deep Deuce Apartments may have something. And if you'd settle for something a little more affordable with very minimalist design, the LEVEL Urban Apartments are pretty cool, and may have a few more units available as they're putting finishing touches on the side fronting Oklahoma Ave.

Oh, and welcome to OKC, and downtown! :D

BoulderSooner
07-19-2012, 07:47 AM
Downtown apartments are going to be tough to come by. Your best bet is definitely contacting MidtownR, which is probably the most solid downtown developer, and seeing if they have anything..

The Deep Deuce Apartments may have something. And if you'd settle for something a little more affordable with very minimalist design, the LEVEL Urban Apartments are pretty cool, and may have a few more units available as they're putting finishing touches on the side fronting Oklahoma Ave.

Oh, and welcome to OKC, and downtown! :D

do you even read the post before you respond??

Spartan
07-19-2012, 08:16 AM
do you even read the post before you respond??

Oh, skipped that sentence. the Aberdeen or Sycamore Square might have some availability, but they're better known as a great deal rather than high quality. Preftakes' buildings, the Garage Lofts and 5th Avenue Lofts both along Automobile Alley, have always been personal favorites of mine.

Good_lance
07-19-2012, 10:22 AM
Thank you so much for all the repsonses . I checked the website. All the Midtown Renaissance group apartments are all sold out. I have been to the Level, and it was a bit too dry for my taste. Deep Deuce feels more like a home than the level IMO. I think I am the only that dont think the level is all that on this on here. Deep deuce have some some apartments available. I will check the garage lofts and see if they have anything. If anybody has anything else please PM me.
Thanks a lot.