View Full Version : Dez Bryant

ljbab728
07-17-2012, 11:45 PM
This is sounding more and more like a man who's just out of control.

No matter what his relationship is with his mother, there is just no excuse for this if it's true.

http://newsok.com/dez-bryants-mother-told-friends-that-her-son-tried-to-kill-me/article/3693205

MustangGT
07-18-2012, 07:57 AM
Agreed.

RadicalModerate
07-18-2012, 08:14 AM
If you read the story and do the math, you will learn that--unless there was a typo or other error in the story--"Dez" came onto the scene when his mom was only 13 years old. Regardless: You do not assault your mother. No matter how childish the situation may be.

jedicurt
07-18-2012, 11:26 AM
If you read the story and do the math, you will learn that--unless there was a typo or other error in the story--"Dez" came onto the scene when his mom was only 13 years old. Regardless: You do not assault your mother. No matter how childish the situation may be.

i believe that age difference is correct... i seem to recall reading an article somewhere back when he was at OK State about his mother being only 13 or 14 years older...

Just the facts
07-18-2012, 01:06 PM
What's the big deal, I used to fight with my brothers and sisters all the time. Of course, our age range was a lot bigger than 14 years. No one ever got hurt though because dad put a stop to it.