View Full Version : Problem Areas!

E-Beth
05-26-2005, 02:59 PM
Okay, I need a healthy person to help me out here!
What exercise would be beneficial to toning and building muscle in my thighs?
I like to run, but after awhile I get bored of the monotony :(
Please help, thanks so much!

Vita Bella!

~E-Beth

ibda12u
05-26-2005, 04:33 PM
I'm thinking maybe some excersises such as squats, stairs.
I remember getting a few (3) cinder blocks before and using those as stairs, going up and back down.

Also the old highschool football favorite. Sit on a wall, ya know put your back to a wall, and litterly sit down as if you're in a chair. Hold that position for a few secs, then go again. You'll find your limit on that one.

MadMonk
05-27-2005, 07:27 AM
Biking. It a lot of fun and the scenery is always changing. One good ride in hilly terrian and you will find muscles you never knew existed. :)

E-Beth
05-27-2005, 07:17 PM
Thank you, healthy people! Y'all rock!

~Elizabeth

Keith
05-27-2005, 07:55 PM
Biking. It a lot of fun and the scenery is always changing. One good ride in hilly terrian and you will find muscles you never knew existed. :)
You are right about that. When I first started riding, there were muscles in my legs that I did not know existed. Plus, the seat is so small on my bike, the ole tush gets rather sore.

Faith
06-14-2005, 01:33 PM
Hi Beth- I have started kickboxing classes and it feels as if it works and tones all the muscles in my legs, arms, stomach, etc. etc. It seems to be a good workout and it is enjoyable! Not as boring as just running.

E-Beth
06-27-2005, 12:47 PM
thanks goddess! ; )

mranderson
07-07-2005, 01:11 PM
Actually, I walk two miles a day and litrally run down 40 flights of stairs five days a week. That helps below the belt. Where I need help now is the stomach.

Faith
07-07-2005, 01:14 PM
Do crunches for the stomach! It helps alot but really burns if you do it the right way!