View Full Version : Reporting Abuse

Patrick
08-26-2004, 10:47 PM
I hope this never has to occur on this forum, as I hope we continue to keep up the positive image of this "Renaissance site", but if you ever feel like something posted is inappropriate, or if you feel you are ever being harassed by another poster, please feel free to contact either myself, Todd (the site administrator), or DarlingDiva via PM. I usually read all of the posts, but sometimes I may miss over a few. The last thing we'd want is for you to reply to something out of anger, and later regret it. We're here to help, and I encourage you to ontact us if you have a problem.

Thanks, Patrick, moderator

Polaris
11-18-2004, 09:30 AM
Dear Webmaster, I apologize for my "salty" talk. Please delete my e-mail address and all my contacts to your web. Please have mercy and release my computer and break the link.
Thank you and have a nice day. P.S. I promise to never darken your doorstep again. Polaris

Jay
02-24-2005, 04:45 PM
What if harrasment or indirect attack posts come for a moderator......or are the immune to the rules.

Keith
02-24-2005, 04:54 PM
What if harrasment or indirect attack posts come for a moderator......or are the immune to the rules.

Everybody, including moderators, are subject to all the rules. If anything, the moderators have to abide by them more than anyone else. Let me know if you are having a problem with somebody. Please PM me, or e-mail me at keith@okctalk.net.

Todd
02-24-2005, 05:36 PM
You can also email the admin: todd@okctalk.com