View Full Version : Firefox question

Roadhawg
05-10-2012, 09:10 AM
I hit something and not sure what. I have one website (Facebook) that the font is about 4 times smaller than any other page I go to. Hard to read even with my reading glasses *lol* So any idea what I did and how do I undo it?

White Peacock
05-10-2012, 09:46 AM
Try using your mouse's scroll wheel to change the font size on the page. How it would affect only Facebook, I have no idea.

kevinpate
05-10-2012, 10:19 AM
eniding on how tired my eyes are and available lighting, I change font size from time to time. CTRL + and CTRL - are my friends.

Bunty
05-10-2012, 11:29 AM
Hold down Ctrl button and either roll your wheel on your mouse or hit the "+" or "-" keys on your keyboard (while you hold down the Ctrl button.

That's also a good trick to remove the bar at the bottom of the page that is making you scroll to the horizontal. No guarantee, though, the text won't be too small to comfortably read after doing that.

Roadhawg
05-10-2012, 01:13 PM
Thanks for the info and that did the trick !!!

White Peacock
05-11-2012, 08:57 AM
Hold down Ctrl button and either roll your wheel on your mouse or hit the "+" or "-" keys on your keyboard (while you hold down the Ctrl button.

Yeah, I forgot to include the ever-important control key. You couldn't guess I work in tech support.