View Full Version : Who should be the OKC Talk mascot pet

mranderson
05-04-2005, 08:40 AM
If we were to have a mascot, who would it be? And why? Pets with pictures are in the gallery.

Midtowner
05-04-2005, 11:43 AM
Why does OKCTalk need a mascot?

If we have a mascot, I want it to be puff the magic dragon.

mranderson
05-04-2005, 12:49 PM
Symantics. If you do not like the term mascot, then favorite pet from the list. This is just some fun.

Midtowner
05-04-2005, 01:44 PM
Symantics. If you do not like the term mascot, then favorite pet from the list. This is just some fun.

I think you need to look the word "semantics" up.

~~*DarlingDiva*~~
05-04-2005, 02:07 PM
Jackson,Jackson,Jackson!!!!LOL

DarlingDiva:please:

Keith
05-04-2005, 07:14 PM
Jackson,Jackson,Jackson!!!!LOL

DarlingDiva:please:
Now, just wait one doggone minute........you are a little biased aren't you, Lisa:LolLolLol ? How about my beautiful, outstanding, lovable part collie/part lab that I have? If I had a digital camera, I would post a pic of her.

Patrick
05-05-2005, 12:34 AM
They're all adorable, I'm sure! Do I have to pick one? :)

mranderson
05-05-2005, 07:09 AM
There have been some comments about the mascot that I want to clarify.

Yes. This poll is just to have some fun. What would it hurt to have a pet mascot? Nothing really. It might be fun.

As of the time of this message, the leader was Jackson. He is a very cute puppy and I personally am interested in tracking his growth and development. So. The mascot is just symbolic.

So. Why not just have some fun with this in a civil manner. Regardless of your opinion on our need for a mascot, a lot of these polls are just whisical fun anyway.

kellekokid
05-08-2005, 11:21 PM
I have to admit to being torn with this one....I think it would be fun to have a "mascot" but I have 2 pets well 3 if we count a fish! But which pet to I vote for?? I only get one vote so I went for the first of mine listed....but I feel like a bad mother choosing between my kids! lol