View Full Version : Chiropractor around Lake Hefner?

AudiA4
04-30-2012, 06:31 PM
I am looking for suggestions for chiropractors around Lake Hefner (Warr Acres, The Village, etc.) to visit. I try to visit a chiropractor regular, but we moved from Texas and I haven't found one I like yet. I have seen two in the area already and don't care for their practice styles. I'm looking for a chiropractor that uses massage/relaxation therapy before manual manipulations (I don't like the spring loaded tool). An office that is open on Saturdays would be nice too. I do not want an office that is going to try to sell me some plan for a few thousand dollars that requires me to come in three times a week.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

sooner88
04-30-2012, 08:51 PM
I have used Tamatha Rowe multiple times. She is in the Lakeview Shopping Center on May Avenue. I'm not sure if she is exactly what you are looking for, but she has done a good job on my back. She does not pressure you to come in at all, just says whenever you need help come in. She has also been able to fit me in on the same day I call every time. If anything, give her a call and see if she sounds like something you'd like.

RadicalModerate
05-01-2012, 07:42 AM
I always thought chiropractors were quacks but many years ago my back was hurting so bad that I just had to do something. I went to a chiropractor out toward Nicoma Park--Dr. Carpenter--and all it took was three visits to get me back in working order. I'm not sure that he is still practicing, but he sure proved me wrong about my estimation of their services. He did the whole gamut of stuff from the spine rolling machine to the electrical current deal before doing any "intense" manipulation. And, as I said, it only took three visits so he didn't try to string me along just to collect more fees. I must admit that I occasionally thought about making other appointments just on account of how good and relaxing some of the parts of the treatment were =).

GaryOKC6
05-01-2012, 08:09 AM
I am looking for suggestions for chiropractors around Lake Hefner (Warr Acres, The Village, etc.) to visit. I try to visit a chiropractor regular, but we moved from Texas and I haven't found one I like yet. I have seen two in the area already and don't care for their practice styles. I'm looking for a chiropractor that uses massage/relaxation therapy before manual manipulations (I don't like the spring loaded tool). An office that is open on Saturdays would be nice too. I do not want an office that is going to try to sell me some plan for a few thousand dollars that requires me to come in three times a week.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

Yes, This is a sharp young doctor who cares about his patients. Very reasonable also.
Jason Pargeter, D.C.
Pargeter Chiropractic
7741 W. Hefner Road
Oklahoma City, OK 73162
(405) 603-4188

metro
05-01-2012, 10:09 PM
LiveWell at Memorial Rd, just off the Herner Parkway behind Chili's.

SoonerQueen
05-02-2012, 12:08 AM
I would recommend Dr Seyoung Kim. He has worked on me for many years and is a wonderful doctor.
5583 N.W. Expressway
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73132

Phone: (405) 773-3131
Fax: (405) 773-4267
Email: drseyoungkim@att.net

RealEstateCop1
05-09-2012, 03:28 PM
LiveWell at Memorial Rd, just off the Herner Parkway behind Chili's.

Dr. French is awesome!