View Full Version : Desperately Needing Legal Assistance

Thunder
04-11-2012, 10:49 PM
I am in desperate need of a legal assistance. I know there are some famous resident lawyers/attorneys on here, so please, I plead with my life, help me. Joy and Kayla at the Oklahoma Disability Law Center ignored my emails for assistance to take my case to the court. My previous attempt was an email to Legal Aid Services OK for those with low income and I'm still awaiting for their response. Mom and I was in a wreck on a highway on the 30th of last month and there was only one Trooper responding to the scene. The Trooper violated my rights when she ignored my request for an interpreter and broke the law by not summoning for an interpreter and not providing reasonable communication accommodation. She did not properly take my statement in entirely and basically ignored me as if I did not exist. I have sent countless of emails to the OHP Chief regarding a complaint to be filed against the Trooper and explaining everything, but the Chief do not take it seriously and ignored me (he is accountable for the actions of his Troopers and he should be dealing with this seriously). I am desperately wanting to take legal action against the Trooper and the Chief. Please, if anyone on here is a lawyer/attorney, take my case to aggressively sue. They must be held accountable for the extreme hardship that Trooper caused. I can't believe that I've come back on here, but I'm that desperate to come back for help. I got no problem explaining everything that happened, but just not right now at this moment...maybe tomorrow. I don't care how much the fees cost when I win, feel free to deduct reasonable amount that's fair for you and I. Trust me, I've tried every options and everything and everywhere, but I just hope you all can rally behind me and whoever can help me. I don't want this to ever happen to another deaf person ever again.

jn1780
04-11-2012, 11:29 PM
If the Oklahoma Disability Law Center refused to help you then I don't see any other attorneys willing to help you. Correction, they will for the right price, but you will just end up poorer. Where was your mom at when all this went down? Was she disabled? If not, then she would be considered an interpreter.

oneforone
04-11-2012, 11:51 PM
What time of day did this happen? This may have been a time of day where an interpreter was not available. It is also very likely that the services like these are not available or the trooper may not have known about it.

I am willing to bet this trooper was stacked with calls at the time she responded to your accident. I know the environment police officers work. At times there is a supervisor putting the heat on to get the calls cleared. Metro OHP Troopers are just like police officers they have a high call volume and only x amount of troopers on the road for the metro area.

When you communicated with OHP staff were you professional or emotional? Based on some of the posts you posted here I know your emotions can get the best of you at times. As I tell people all the time in my line of work, when they have a complaint and they feel like they are not getting anywhere. I tell them to take the time to calm down put the complaint on paper. Think it through and then send off tactful email or make a tactful phone call. If your calm and explain the problem without getting upset most people will go out of there way to help you. If you were calm, then your next step is to go to the news media. They love stories like this especially when the end user has worked the civil route the to get something done and didn't get positive results.

On this kind of case most lawyers are going to want you to pay a retainer fee. Retainer fees can cost anywhere from a few hundred to several thousand dollars.

You have a legitimate complaint. You just have to work this out the right way to get this resolved.

Roadhawg
04-12-2012, 07:52 AM
First off I hope nobody was injured and everybody is OK. If the Trooper was able to communicate with your mom I'm not sure there was a need for an interpreter. I'm not sure what law was broken or what about this you consider to be extreme hardship. If the Trooper was able to get all the information she needed and clear the accident I'm not sure what more she needed to do. Unless it was a major accident there wasn't a need for more than one trooper because as someone already pointed out they are usually pretty swamped. If this accident was just on the 30th of last month maybe sending "countless of emails to the OHP Chief regarding a complaint to be filed" is a bit over doing it since this was just two weeks ago. When the OHP gets a complaint they need to investigate and if you send it a bunch of emails you come off as a crank or nut case and fall to the back of the line. What exactly are you wanting to sue for? Not the amount but the complaint?

MikeLucky
04-12-2012, 09:25 AM
If you really just cared about this not happening to any deaf person again, you wouldn't be discussing the "fee" you and the attorney would receive "when you win."

I really want to have compassion for you thunder, but it just seems more and more apparent that you just don't have things in the right perspective...

BoulderSooner
04-12-2012, 09:43 AM
what harm did this cause you?

Thunder
04-12-2012, 10:41 AM
If someone on here did something, then thank you. I got an email from the lady at the law firm. She sent me the following form to file. http://www.ada.gov/t2cmpfrm.htm And documents regarding law enforcement's responsibility. http://www.ada.gov/lawenfcomm.pdf and http://www.ada.gov/lawenfmodpolicy.pdf

WichitaSooner, it's not the money that is important, but like everything else, nothing is free. I know there are legal costs, but I know that I can't afford it upfront, but like every other cases out there, lawyers tend to keep huge percentage of winnings, is how I meant to pay for legal costs to correct the wrong OHP did.

I'll respond to others later. I started getting sick yesterday and still have high fever.

So, with the links I got, am I on the right track?

Tydude
04-12-2012, 11:29 AM
they is a chance that you might not win the case so don't get your hopes up.

SoonerDave
04-12-2012, 11:34 AM
I just don't get it. You and your mom were in a wreck, you don't even mention her condition, and the extent of your post here is about how *your* personal rights were violated?

I hope you and your mom are OK, Thunder, but I sure don't understand the perspective in the post. Really don't.

Thunder
04-12-2012, 11:39 AM
If the Oklahoma Disability Law Center refused to help you then I don't see any other attorneys willing to help you. Correction, they will for the right price, but you will just end up poorer. Where was your mom at when all this went down? Was she disabled? If not, then she would be considered an interpreter.

A lady there finally emailed me (refer to post above) and I filled out a form and mailed it via USPS. Now I just have to wait for a response from them. I noted the home phone number as "talk to mom" and my cell phone as "text only" and my email address as "email preferred communication." Mom was with me as a passenger and she was the one getting hurt the most. She's considered "disabled" with the government and is hearing-impaired. Mom does not qualify to be an official interpreter. Something about law amendment in the state a few years ago.

What time of day did this happen? This may have been a time of day where an interpreter was not available. It is also very likely that the services like these are not available or the trooper may not have known about it.

It happened between 12:30pm to 1:00pm. I didn't look at the time directly and it was all chaotic. Plenty of interpreters are available. The Trooper did not request for one according to conversation with SLRS, Inc. OHP, like other law enforcements, know the law when it comes to providing reasonable translation accommodation. She broke the law by not calling back to base to request an interpreter at the scene. I waited forever and none arrived.

I am willing to bet this trooper was stacked with calls at the time she responded to your accident. I know the environment police officers work. At times there is a supervisor putting the heat on to get the calls cleared. Metro OHP Troopers are just like police officers they have a high call volume and only x amount of troopers on the road for the metro area.

When you communicated with OHP staff were you professional or emotional? Based on some of the posts you posted here I know your emotions can get the best of you at times. As I tell people all the time in my line of work, when they have a complaint and they feel like they are not getting anywhere. I tell them to take the time to calm down put the complaint on paper. Think it through and then send off tactful email or make a tactful phone call. If your calm and explain the problem without getting upset most people will go out of there way to help you. If you were calm, then your next step is to go to the news media. They love stories like this especially when the end user has worked the civil route the to get something done and didn't get positive results.

I was professional. She was not. The body language that I read from here was negative. She asked me, "What happened?" I read her lips perfectly, so I told and signaled her that I'm deaf. Her facial expression came off as negative to me. I scrambled to find a little note paper and pen (she did not offer any blank paper or pen). On the note paper (little yellow square), I was limited on what to write and remember writing, "Cars was stopping and I stopped then blue car hit me." Then I signaled and voiced for an interpreter request. That was the only communication with her. I was waiting for an interpreter in order to give her my full statement thoroughly. That never happened.

I promise you, I have been very calm and working very hard professionally. I have sent countless of emails to the OHP Chief and he continued to ignore my request to file a complaint and to deal with the situation. I am currently being felt discriminated by the Chief, also.

On this kind of case most lawyers are going to want you to pay a retainer fee. Retainer fees can cost anywhere from a few hundred to several thousand dollars.

You have a legitimate complaint. You just have to work this out the right way to get this resolved.

First off I hope nobody was injured and everybody is OK. If the Trooper was able to communicate with your mom I'm not sure there was a need for an interpreter. I'm not sure what law was broken or what about this you consider to be extreme hardship. If the Trooper was able to get all the information she needed and clear the accident I'm not sure what more she needed to do. Unless it was a major accident there wasn't a need for more than one trooper because as someone already pointed out they are usually pretty swamped. If this accident was just on the 30th of last month maybe sending "countless of emails to the OHP Chief regarding a complaint to be filed" is a bit over doing it since this was just two weeks ago. When the OHP gets a complaint they need to investigate and if you send it a bunch of emails you come off as a crank or nut case and fall to the back of the line. What exactly are you wanting to sue for? Not the amount but the complaint?

Mom was the only person injured in the wreck. As for the lady in the red truck ahead of me, I am skeptical of her laying there in a way that she hurt her neck. Anyway, mom hit her head hard all over and her side/back. Fracture in her hand/thumb. So, she's been hurting ever since and barely can move around.

The Trooper did communicate with mom very limited. She asked if an ambulance is needed. That's it. She didn't talk to mom any further until inside the ambulance about an hour later. Inside the ambulance, mom and I was waiting on the Trooper to return our DL and insurance paper. When the Trooper returned, she did talk to mom. Here's the shocker, the Trooper ignored me!!! It was like I didn't exist?! The Trooper told mom that the guy hitting me behind said I was changing lanes and hit him and saying it's my fault. Mom got pissed and screamed at her it wasn't my fault. I saw on the ticket the Trooper gave me... "Changing Lanes Unsafely" and I was shocked right there speechless and I tried to tell the Trooper that I wasn't changing any lanes, but the Trooper wasn't listening to me and walked away.

You should know what law was broken. :-( The Trooper did not summon for an interpreter upon request as required by law. If no interpreters can be made available, then the Trooper must provide reasonable communication accommodation. She did not. She did not give me a blank paper to write everything down. She didn't attempt to communicate with me properly. My rights were violated. Because of that, major miscommunication and misunderstanding resulted in me wrongly getting a ticket and causing me to unnecessary work harder to prove my innocence. The guy that was hitting me was lying out of his -censored- to protect himself. The Trooper did not consult with me regarding his accusation. The Trooper did not consult with the other drivers. The Trooper did not survey the impact points that clearly proved the guy was lying. I had to work so hard, created a thick packet explaining to my insurance that I was innocent. I won..my insurance believed me..and the other drivers confirmed my statement. Now I am in an uphill battle against the evil driver's insurance, because they want to follow the Trooper's report. :-O I have been trying to get the report amended, but the Chief don't give a -censored-.

If you really just cared about this not happening to any deaf person again, you wouldn't be discussing the "fee" you and the attorney would receive "when you win."

I really want to have compassion for you thunder, but it just seems more and more apparent that you just don't have things in the right perspective...

I found out recently that another deaf person fell victim to the OHP in a similar way.

what harm did this cause you?

Detailed mostly up above. Great deal of mental and emotional hardship trying to clear everything up and get it back on track. The Trooper's name is Jennifer Fisher #432 and she needs to be off the roadway.

I am still waiting on an adjuster to come out and survey the damage to my truck. Serious damage to the back and front. The radiator got busted, so I can't drive it. I'll post pix later. It's on my Facebook, though. It's been so long, it seem like its less likely for that evil man's insurance to send an adjuster if they believe his frickin' lies. He rammed into my truck going 70+ mph. My truck flew! Very lucky I was at a safe distance from the red truck, so they only got like small bumper damage.

Thunder
04-12-2012, 11:55 AM
Here is the pix on the scene. The driver of the blue Ford Mustang got very lucky when he turned right hard in time. If he rammed into me fully head-on, he may have likely been injured badly or killed. The impact point on the rear of the truck shows that I didn't slam into him. Stupid Trooper is Stupid.

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/534822_337788209610858_100001390447030_995353_4219 74684_n.jpg

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/s720x720/534822_337788219610857_100001390447030_995355_2072 317065_n.jpg

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/s720x720/534822_337788226277523_100001390447030_995356_1439 138563_n.jpg

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/s720x720/534822_337788232944189_100001390447030_995357_1275 519433_n.jpg

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/s720x720/553744_337793116277034_100001390447030_995375_1232 37999_n.jpg

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s720x720/553744_337793119610367_100001390447030_995376_2240 40988_n.jpg

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s720x720/553744_337793122943700_100001390447030_995377_8088 50464_n.jpg

I have more pix of the truck taken at home by the curbside. The position of the blue car is his final resting stop after collision. He never did move it. Tire marks of his car shown by the Trooper's car.

The driver of the blue Ford Mustang told the Trooper that I was coming from the center lane changing to the right lane. LOL!!! What a frickin' liar he is. I can't believe the Trooper believed him and didn't consult with me and other drivers. The driver of the red Chevy Colorado and I was coming from the Shields on-ramp and merged safely into the lane and we were already firmly in the lane when a short distance later, traffic was stopping. The Trooper failed to survey the scene and bust that guy for lying. This was on eastbound I-240 on the lane designated for southbound I-35 interchange. I have evidence that I was coming from the Sprint store on Santa Fe and that I came from the service road and through the on-ramp and safely in the lane. It's proof against the evil blue car driver saying I was already on the highway center lane. Stupid Trooper is Stupid. Anyway, my insurance believes me and confirmed it with the other drivers up ahead. My insurance are denying all claims against my policy and the agent there told me that the driver of the blue car keep calling my insurance, harassing and maintaining his lies. So, it's an uphill battle with the 3 of us against him and his insurance. So, yeah, its a great deal of hardship and a major factor of the Trooper's action on that day and violating my rights.

Don't forget that my truck is a hardbody metal. It takes a great deal of speed and force to cause that much damage. I can't believe the guy in the blue car didn't get a ticket for speeding and failure to keep attentive to upcoming traffic. WOW!!!

Thunder
04-12-2012, 11:59 AM
If someone from Legal Aid Services of Oklahoma contact me, what should I do? Go with them or stick with Oklahoma Disability Law Center or both?

Any recommendations..suggestions..advices?

Roadhawg
04-12-2012, 12:05 PM
The red truck got "small bumper damage" but you got serious damage to the front of your truck and broke your radiator? Was it a semi truck in front of you?

NM just saw the pictures. I hate to say it but the pictures look like you might have been changing lanes with his left front and your right rear being damaged. Still surprised you got that much damage and the red truck looks pretty much untouched.

Thunder
04-12-2012, 12:15 PM
The red truck got "small bumper damage" but you got serious damage to the front of your truck and broke your radiator? Was it a semi truck in front of you?

NM just saw the pictures. I hate to say it but the pictures look like you might have been changing lanes with his left front and your right rear being damaged. Still surprised you got that much damage and the red truck looks pretty much untouched.

No. The driver of the blue Ford Mustang turned to the right in attempt to avoid collision. The tire marks on the roadway shows that. Look at the impact on my rear truck. It's crushed forward and outward. He realized it was too late and he tried to turn right, so you can see the impact on my truck ripped outward. I was stopped a safe distance from the red truck, so when the blue car hit me, my truck slid/flew toward the red truck. Its like his bumper absorbed the impact, like it showed my truck was already firmly and stationary in the lane, so when my truck made contact with the red truck, it bent my front bumper inward and center bumper pop out making the damage on the red truck's bumper. Looks really weird, eh? The radiator is broken, cuz when I test drove it around the neighborhood, the engine was getting hot, so there's no water/fluid in the radiator. Maybe the front grill punched a hole or something?

It was proven already with three insurances that I wasn't changing lanes with full investigations and statements from me and the two drivers up ahead. Look at the pictures again and more carefully. Btw, it's impossible to be changing lanes. I came from the on-ramp into that lane and never changed a lane. I was heading toward southbound I-35 toward a town named, Wayne, south of Norman to pick up an item.

Thunder
04-12-2012, 12:25 PM
I finally got an email!

Hello,

My name is Cpt Jeff Griffith, and am the commanding officer for Trooper
Fisher. I have received your compliant and it has been assigned to an
investigator and they will be in contact with you very soon to examine your
complaint.

jg 34

BradR
04-12-2012, 01:01 PM
Is that the exit to get on i35s from 240? I've seen no less than a dozen wrecks exactly like this there.

Bill Robertson
04-12-2012, 01:01 PM
So you're saying that the Mustang clipping your rear corner pushed you into the red truck hard enough to cause that much damage to the front of your truck?

Tydude
04-12-2012, 01:07 PM
was they any witness out there they telling the troopers that wasn't your fault in the reck

Thunder
04-12-2012, 01:35 PM
Is that the exit to get on i35s from 240? I've seen no less than a dozen wrecks exactly like this there.

Yup. I've drove through that area many years untouched until that day. What is so deadly about that area is that I-35 southbound interchange become so backed-up with stopped traffic, it only take that one driver not paying attention to cause a chain reaction.

So you're saying that the Mustang clipping your rear corner pushed you into the red truck hard enough to cause that much damage to the front of your truck?

Yup, that how it happened. That red truck got pushed to a tan truck and upon zoom, bad damage can be seem to that tan truck's bumper on the right side.

was they any witness out there they telling the troopers that wasn't your fault in the reck

The driver in the red Chevy Colorado informed my insurance that it wasn't my fault. He told my insurance that I was behind him the whole time coming from the service road (I-240 Frontage Road), through the on-ramp and in that exit lane for I-35 southbound interchange. We stopped a good several seconds when the blue Ford Mustang rammed us all. You can see how the Trooper failed to consult with me and the driver of the red Chevy Colorado regarding the driver of the blue Ford Mustang's false testimony. Just as it happened with Roadhawg, the Trooper assumed that since the damage to my truck was on the right and the damage to the blue car was on the left that I rammed into him. What the Trooper failed to acknowledge was the driver of the blue Ford Mustang turning a hard right hitting that side of my truck and failed to easily look at the impact points.

But all of that is just a part of the big picture with suing the Trooper. She violated my rights and broke the law. Because of that, you see what I have to deal with here, all the miscommunication, misunderstanding, Trooper's report full of errors and the uphill battle against the blue car driver's insurance.

So, what do ya'all think?

Does it seem possible that I may also need legal representation against the driver of the blue Ford Mustang and his insurance in Texas? The longer I wait for an Adjuster to come out and survey the damage to the truck, it seems more likely that the insurance is planning to go against me. That insurance will have to go up against me and the drivers of the two trucks. So, do you think his insurance will attempt to fight me?

kevinpate
04-12-2012, 01:41 PM
out of curiosity T .. since you were ticketed, when is your court date regarding the ticket? you haven't said, but it would be bad to not show up. That gets you another charge for failure to appear and a bench warrant goes out for your arrest. So don't skip your ticket day buckaroo.

Roadhawg
04-12-2012, 01:49 PM
If you got hit from behind the Mustangs insurance should pay for your truck. Chances are they may total it out and you won't get what it's worth or al least what you think it's worth. I'm pretty sure the Trooper talked to the folks in the red Chevy and got their information because they will be filing with the insurance companies as well. I still don't see how you got that much front end damage from hitting the red truck in front of you unless they have a cast iron bumper because they have minimal damage to their truck. As far as suing the Trooper you might as well forget about that now because it's not gonna happen. I still don't know what extreme hardship that Trooper caused as you say. Was your mom taken to the hospital to be checked out?

Roadhawg
04-12-2012, 01:52 PM
out of curiosity T .. since you were ticketed, when is your court date regarding the ticket? you haven't said, but it would be bad to not show up. That gets you another charge for failure to appear and a bench warrant goes out for your arrest. So don't skip your ticket day buckaroo.

I would also inform the Court ahead of time that you'll need an Interpreter.

kevinpate
04-12-2012, 02:03 PM
T, if you expect to be compensated for the damage to your truck, and for any injuries you sustained, if any, you have to make a claim against the insurance of the blue mustang. Same for your mom regarding covering her expenses for injuries and pain. She will need to file a claim too. That said, since you were ticketed, but your position is the person without a ticket is who was actually at fault, you both should work through counsel and not attempt to tackle the claims on your own. same for the drivers of the other two vehicles for that matter.

Your mom could also seek a claim on your liability coverage and if you have such coverages, on your medical payments coverage and UM coverages. Your carrier might deny the claim based on its own investigation saying the blue car driver was at fault.

Lots of important avenues to explore here. I realize your dismay and being upset at the trooper is at the forefront of your focus, but in truth, that's a somewhat minor side issue to the real problems of who was actually at fault as that resolves where financial responsibility rests.

And FYI, laying out lots of thoughts you have in a public forum .... not your best move nd you might want to stop doing it, especially when 'who is at fault' is an as yet unresolved question.

Finally, the blue texan and you and the others were in an accident in Oklahoma. Doesn't matter if he lives Texas and just visiting. If it is not resolved via settlement, any litigation that happens will take place right there in Oklahoma County.

Tydude
04-12-2012, 02:22 PM
Plus the trooper was probley busy making sure everyone was ok then taking his time in getting an interrupter

kevinpate
04-12-2012, 02:34 PM
Plus the trooper was probley busy making sure everyone was ok then taking his time in getting an interrupter

At almost any given accident scene, there are usually more than enough interrupters. <VBG>

(I know what you meant, but some typos just scream out to be played with. Mine are rarely ever that great.)

Thunder
04-12-2012, 03:01 PM

That is one that I don't really understand. On the ticket, it says "Court appearance on or before June 1st, 2012 at 8am." So, is it on that date or I can go up there anytime before that date? I want to go right away and get it dropped in order to present the update to the evil man's insurance, but I don't know if the court date is actually a long time away.

If you got hit from behind the Mustangs insurance should pay for your truck. Chances are they may total it out and you won't get what it's worth or al least what you think it's worth. I'm pretty sure the Trooper talked to the folks in the red Chevy and got their information because they will be filing with the insurance companies as well. I still don't see how you got that much front end damage from hitting the red truck in front of you unless they have a cast iron bumper because they have minimal damage to their truck. As far as suing the Trooper you might as well forget about that now because it's not gonna happen. I still don't know what extreme hardship that Trooper caused as you say. Was your mom taken to the hospital to be checked out?

I understand how insurances love to screw people. My truck will most likely be totaled with a very tiny payout check, because the repairs is estimated at least 5k and the most value for the truck is 3k. All collisions are a mystery, the end result will always be something so twisted and mysterious. On that same day, there was at least 14 vehicles in a major collisions on I-40 and some of the pictures are just so strange how some of the cars are all twisted and charred black. Sometime we can't just explain a mystery. Suing the Trooper isn't out, cuz she still broke the law. You know the hardship she caused when breaking the law.

I would also inform the Court ahead of time that you'll need an Interpreter.

The hell I will! I'm big on requesting for interpreters. :-)

T, if you expect to be compensated for the damage to your truck, and for any injuries you sustained, if any, you have to make a claim against the insurance of the blue mustang. Same for your mom regarding covering her expenses for injuries and pain. She will need to file a claim too. That said, since you were ticketed, but your position is the person without a ticket is who was actually at fault, you both should work through counsel and not attempt to tackle the claims on your own. same for the drivers of the other two vehicles for that matter.

I have already filed claims with his insurance for myself and on behalf of mom. I mailed everything to them along with emailing everything to an agent. The ticket that I got will be dropped in court anyway when I present my case with a nice thick packet to the judge.

Your mom could also seek a claim on your liability coverage and if you have such coverages, on your medical payments coverage and UM coverages. Your carrier might deny the claim based on its own investigation saying the blue car driver was at fault.

I only have liability coverage. Due to the age of the truck, I just didn't think it was logical to have full coverage on it. Mom got a letter from my insurance saying that my policy will not be compensating for injury claim since I was determined to be not at fault. The agent will however bill the evil man's insurance and work on our behalf.

Lots of important avenues to explore here. I realize your dismay and being upset at the trooper is at the forefront of your focus, but in truth, that's a somewhat minor side issue to the real problems of who was actually at fault as that resolves where financial responsibility rests.

And FYI, laying out lots of thoughts you have in a public forum .... not your best move nd you might want to stop doing it, especially when 'who is at fault' is an as yet unresolved question.

Finally, the blue texan and you and the others were in an accident in Oklahoma. Doesn't matter if he lives Texas and just visiting. If it is not resolved via settlement, any litigation that happens will take place right there in Oklahoma County.

I come on here for legal help. Someone on here must have been making calls, because I started to get emails, so at least I am going somewhere. Whoever is the secret angel, thanks!

Tydude
04-12-2012, 03:05 PM
[QUOTE=Thunder;528511]That is one that I don't really understand. On the ticket, it says "Court appearance on or before June 1st, 2012 at 8am." So, is it on that date or I can go up there anytime before that date? I want to go right away and get it dropped in order to present the update to the evil man's insurance, but I don't know if the court date is actually a long time away.
you have to up that date for you to pay for your ticket and if not you have to go to court and you can fight it if you want

OKCTalker
04-12-2012, 08:58 PM
I come on here for legal help.

Don't. Don't even think about doing that.

Thunder
04-12-2012, 09:26 PM
Don't. Don't even think about doing that.

I'm getting help thru PM. However, MidTowner is M.I.A. around here.

bandnerd
04-13-2012, 08:05 AM
I'm getting help thru PM. However, MidTowner is M.I.A. around here.

He's not MIA, he's just smart enough to know better than to give legal advice over the internet. Any good attorney is going to ignore your questions here. You're also really making things harder for yourself by putting all of your information out there for people to read. Sometimes it's better to keep your mouth shut, except when talking to an attorney in private.

oneforone
04-23-2012, 02:04 AM
Thuner if you haven't already call an attorney. Personal injury attorneys will usually talk to you for free. Now that I have seen the photos. It's clear you need an attorney. However, an attorneys efforts maybe curbed if you have already spoke with the mustang owners insurance.