View Full Version : Full Circle, classic rock band

dirtrider73068
04-28-2005, 04:21 PM
Would like to let everyone know that a band I know that has a couple of my coworkers play in called Full Circle that plays classic rock and some country will be playing in the city at the Steel Hourse bar on south shields on Saterday night form around 9-1 if anybody like to come out and hear them play. They are good and sound great. The Steel Hourse bar is I think were the dotties club was at. I will be there wearing the Full Circle band T-shirt, so come out say hi listen to some good classic rock and have a good time!

Midtowner
05-04-2005, 12:22 PM
You know.. slight hijack here.. but I'm always a little peeved that OKC has so little to offer in terms of 100% original bands. I played in a band for awhile that was about 80% original, but it seems that our scene is completely dominated by these poser cover bands... sad.

dirtrider73068
05-05-2005, 06:15 AM
Well if you don't like them then don't listen. Find something else.

Midtowner
05-05-2005, 06:31 AM
Well if you don't like them then don't listen. Find something else.

Actually, I don't listen, and I do look for "something else". Unfortunately, here in OKC, "something else" is tough to find.

Go somewhere like Austin, and all you'll find is "somethin else".

While fun, cover bands are just a small step above karaoke.

Doug Loudenback
05-06-2005, 12:28 AM
Proud parent plug:

My daughter's huband, Brian Hart, is a member of a very nice local band, called Waffle, which plays in Okc and Dallas, when they get bookings! They (actually, Brian does most of the writing) write their own music. Waffle's website is http://www.waffleonline.com/. Somewhere therein, you will find a pic of my sweet -and-soon-to-be-mother-for-the-first-time, Mary!

Doug