View Full Version : Some things just do NOT go together.

kevinpate
04-04-2012, 07:26 PM
Choosing to drink excessively AND remembering my phone number ... yeah, that freakin' qualifies.

Roadhawg
04-05-2012, 07:24 AM
Choosing to drink excessively AND remembering my phone number ... yeah, that freakin' qualifies.

Why we have cell phones so we don't have to remember *lol*

Larry OKC
04-05-2012, 12:49 PM
I dont drink and rarely call myself so it isn't usually a problem...LOL

Roadhawg
04-05-2012, 02:08 PM
I dont drink and rarely call myself so it isn't usually a problem...LOL

Dang... You don't drink and you didn't like the Carl's Jr ad. You just ain't right *lol* j/k

kevinpate
04-05-2012, 02:42 PM
Dinna realize it might of sounded like I tanked up and tried to call myself.

A brief acquaintance from my past apparently couldn't find anyone else to commiserate with but lo and behold my number somehow came to mind (maybe to screen, I dinna bother to ask.)

I felt so lucky to be remembered ... yeah, that's how I felt, sooo very lucky.

Larry OKC
04-10-2012, 12:32 PM
No worries...I didn't really think you did that, just got that image in my head is all...Nothing against drinking... just never acquired the taste for it...oh, and nothing against the Carl's Jr commercial either other as there is a time & place for "trashy" ads like that and IMO it seems inappropriate for the product is all

Oh GAWD the Smell!
04-12-2012, 09:34 PM
Jeez. SORRY MAN. I thought we were buds.

Thunder
04-12-2012, 11:05 PM
I'm trying to understand what we're talking about on here? If I get this right... Sometime when I go to a specific club to drink...ya know...just to sit there drink and watch people having fun, I'd be playing on my phone, browsing online and texting people. Sometime I'd go to the restroom once or twice. Oh yeah, I be smoking, too. I haven't been to that club in a long while.

Larry OKC
04-13-2012, 08:16 AM
Ice cream & bacon? Either in a shake (just bacon flavored, no actual bacon) or a sundae (with the real stuff)