View Full Version : Favorite Pet's Store

Patrick
04-25-2005, 12:46 PM
There are quite a few pet stores now in the market, with Petco being the latest to join. What is your favorite pet's store and why?

Personally, we just buy our dog food and toys from Wal-Mart, but I suppose we're cheap! I always enjoy strolling through Pet's Mart. I have yet to go into a Petco.

mranderson
04-25-2005, 12:51 PM
Holly has to go to Petsmart. They are friendly, prices usually are fine, and they have a great selection. She picks out her own wardrobe, and selects her own hair stylist.

SoundMind
04-26-2005, 11:34 AM
Went in Petco yesterday. I must admit, I was impressed. Patrick, it's not too much different from PetsMart, although I think their prices were better.

travich
06-08-2005, 06:49 PM
Petsmart, but I'm really starting to notice that they mark up their prices quite a bit. Since when does a five foot hoop for your dog cost 130 dollars?

tomokc
06-09-2005, 09:53 PM
Unadvertised Petsmart benefit is that they'll replace any destroyed pet toy, even w/o a receipt. I always return the remains in a gallon Ziploc bag and take that - with the new replacement toy - to a cashier, explaining their store policy. Even they are frequently in the dark about the policy. So long as they continue replacing an occasionally munched toy, I'll keep buying the 40 pound bags o' dog food.

kellekokid
06-11-2005, 12:47 AM
Where have I been?! I didn't even realize we had a Petco here now. Where is it anyway?
I need to get out more. ha :sofa:

Shaggy
06-12-2005, 07:35 PM
I have always gone to PetsMart for all of my pets. I have a real pretty German Shepherd that likes to get out occasionally. I think the reason he likes PetsMart is because he likes to see cats, and terrorize them.LOL

escan
07-06-2005, 03:16 PM
PetsMart it is. I can't feed my dog Wal Mart brand food, it's just not as good for her. (Bless her chubby butt)