View Full Version : Thunder vs Lakers on Thursday

SoonerBoy18
02-18-2012, 11:19 AM
Am I the only who gets super excited when the Lakers, Heat, Mavs, Celtics and Bulls come to town? I get this excited because usually ESPN on ABC or TNT will be coming here as well and I love when we play on national tv because people all over the US can see how much we support our team.

For me when Thunder plays the Lakers, Heat, Mavs, Celtics, or Bulls, the atmosphere in state feels like a game day thats similar to OU vs Texas or Oklahoma State. Lol who else feels that way? Lol

Beastboii
02-18-2012, 12:53 PM
Mmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeee

BoulderSooner
02-21-2012, 09:55 AM
wed is boston on ESPN thursday is lakers on TNT ..... good national week for OKC

lasomeday
02-21-2012, 10:07 AM
Can't stand the TNT announcers. They are OKC haters. I like the ESPN announcers. Clippers/Thunder games are fun too!

MDot
02-21-2012, 10:13 AM
Last year we probably would have lost both the Celtics and the Lakers game and went into the All-Star break on a 2 game losing streak but this year I honestly think the only way Boston or L.A. win is if we hand them the game in a gift basket with their names on it signed by us. We'll probably go out there and lose by 15+ to both teams now that I started running my mouth with arrogance. LOL

MDot
02-21-2012, 10:16 AM
Rajon Rondo is suspended so he won't play for sure and it's not known whether Kevin Garnett will miss or not because of personal issues. If KG does play he would have to fly to Oklahoma City on his own because he didn't travel with the team.

MDot
02-21-2012, 10:19 AM
Can't stand the TNT announcers. They are OKC haters. I like the ESPN announcers. Clippers/Thunder games are fun too!

Shaq is the only one that has ever spoke positively about the Thunder; a few weeks back when the Thunder played the Kings he said the Thunder would definately win this game at halftime, which they wound up losing.

Bellaboo
02-21-2012, 11:06 AM
Rajon Rondo is suspended so he won't play for sure and it's not known whether Kevin Garnett will miss or not because of personal issues. If KG does play he would have to fly to Oklahoma City on his own because he didn't travel with the team.

We had 3 players out for last nights game.....Thabo, who's been out half the season, but last night was Hardin and Collison.......was thinking they may just be getting rest, but the paper said they were nicked up.

Laramie
02-21-2012, 05:11 PM
Let's hope we don't get too relaxed with the Rondo suspension. Harden and Collison should be well-rested and ready to go for our next two opponents. The Thunder have got to establish a home court reputation for being GIANT KILLERS! So far we are 13-1, the best home start in years.

OKCisOK4me
02-21-2012, 09:14 PM
Mmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeee

"Wwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeee........wwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!"

The pig from the Geico commercials ;-)

betts
02-21-2012, 09:47 PM
We have a lot of nationally televised games this year. But, it's nice to have some of the premier teams play here. I really dislike the local Lakers fans for the most part, though. If they're actually from California and have moved here...fine. But, those from here who wear Lakers jerseys and act like obnoxious fans are annoying.

MDot
02-21-2012, 10:33 PM
"Wwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeee........wwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!"

The pig from the Geico commercials ;-)

I verbally laughed. LOL

SoonerBoy18
02-22-2012, 04:34 PM
I LOVE the TNT announcers especially Marv Albert and Kevin Harlen... I like when they say "The Oklahoma City Thunder" instead of "The Thunder" lol. Even though Charles Barkely and them really dont like how we play it is fun to see them giving advice for our team.