12-05-2011, 12:46 PM
Restaurants

Current

no

Address: 7101 Miramar
Phone: 405.478.1417
Hours: W, Th, Sun 5 to 10; F & Sa 5 to 11
Links:
Official Website (http://www.jbruners.com/index_OKC.html)
Menu (http://www.jbruners.com/menu_OKC.html)
Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/JBrunersattheHauntedHouse)
Yelp
Urban Spoon

http://www.okctalk.com/images/pete/hhwiki1.jpg

Information & Latest News
Reopened July 4, 2015 (http://www.okctalk.com/content/179-fabled-haunted-house-reopen-new-owner-operator.html)
Gallery

RadicalModerate
12-05-2011, 02:59 PM
Maybe it is the laurels . . .
You know, the resting on them.

(I read exactly the same reviews and many other similar ones. Sort of sad.)

I was so intrigued by the whole "Haunted House" mystique that one day my wife and I drove around until we found it.
If the food lived up to the rest of the image, it would still be a really special place.
(Much like the former County Line BBQ . . . or the former "Sleepy Hollow"...)

foodiefan
12-05-2011, 06:04 PM
Maybe it is the laurels . . .
You know, the resting on them.

(I read exactly the same reviews and many other similar ones. Sort of sad.)

I was so intrigued by the whole "Haunted House" mystique that one day my wife and I drove around until we found it.
If the food lived up to the rest of the image, it would still be a really special place.
(Much like the former County Line BBQ . . . or the former "Sleepy Hollow"...)

That is really sad. . .wonder sometimes if it is an issue of our palates having been "educated" vice the quality of the food really going down.

soonerguru
12-05-2011, 07:19 PM
That woman is such a weirdo, and the food is absurdly overpriced. That's the mystique.

foodiefan
12-05-2011, 08:16 PM
That woman is such a weirdo, and the food is absurdly overpriced. That's the mystique.

In the "old days" (mid 60's) it was a one of the few public fine dining havens in OKC. . .sad to see it has come to this.

RadicalModerate
12-06-2011, 07:38 AM
I think that the saddest of the former "fine dining havens" going by the wayside and through the door to the land of faded memories is The Keller in The Kastle. (or was that "Castle"?...as I said: "faded memories" . . .)

So for a Special Dinner alternative . . .
Is Twelve Oaks (up on Midwest Blvd. just south of Waterloo Road) still any good?
That German place, over by Moore, (Royal Bavarian?) was always decent . . .

SoonerDave
02-10-2012, 01:57 PM
At the end of a long, winding road somewhere in NE Oklahoma City, my wife and I ate a very nice dinner at a place called the Haunted Mansion restaurant. It was a beautiful old house converted for foodservice with a wonderful backstory that gave the place its ambiance. That was about 15 years ago, if not more.

Is it still around?

Martin
02-10-2012, 02:00 PM
i think you mean haunted house. it's on miramar which is just east of 63rd & eastern on i-44 service road. -M

http://www.hauntedhouserestaurant.com/

SoonerDave
02-10-2012, 02:01 PM
Absolutely, mmm, Haunted House. Sorry. Blame it on Disney :)

Delighted to hear its still going! Thanks.

Wishbone
02-12-2012, 05:52 PM
It's still very good. Something about the older places like Haunted House and Cattlemans that have the charm I like in a steak house.

kevinpate
02-12-2012, 07:09 PM
cue the Cattlemen haters in 3, 2, 1 ...

Roadhawg
02-13-2012, 07:04 AM
i think you mean haunted house. it's on miramar which is just east of 63rd & eastern on i-44 service road. -M

http://www.hauntedhouserestaurant.com/

Looks like a nice place, not sure I could afford it.

RadicalModerate
02-13-2012, 07:32 AM
I've never eaten at The Haunted House Restaurant. However, I was so curious and intrigued about the place that one day my wife and I drove around until we found it (it was in the afternoon and the place was closed). And even if it was open we didn't have reservations.

Actually, I do have "reservations" about the place based on just about every online review I've read. It isn't so much that the prices are out of line . . . But, apparently, over the years, a "cost/value" deficit regarding the amount and quality of the food has developed. Or maybe peoples' fine dining expectations have matured.

Midtowner
02-13-2012, 07:59 AM
I think folks' fine dining expectations have matured. Basically, it is a great atmosphere, very intimate. The place is literally an old house, not built to be a restaurant at all. I don't think the menu has changed much in 20-30 years though, or if it has, I'd be surprised. It's an old classic in a world where for the fine dining experience, even we in OKC are starting to expect expensive meals to be inventive and different.

I think what they do, they do well. For the price point though, I'm headed somewhere I can try something more interesting than the steak/potatoes meal you expect at the Haunted House.

stlokc
02-16-2012, 09:47 PM
Haven't eaten there in a long time...but did have a couple of "special occasion" meals there in my late childhood, as well as one memorable prom night dinner. I remember it as a really special, unique place. I thought it was extraordinary. As my palate has matured, I suspect I would now consider it good, but it's really more the ambiance than the meal. As OKC's dining options have grown, there are surely more inventive menus out there, but I do think these kinds of places (and there are precious few left) are treasures that should be experienced. I hope OKC never loses the Haunted House.

OklahomaNick
02-17-2012, 08:21 AM
I am curious what their prices are.
Anyone remember what they paid eating there?

RadicalModerate
02-17-2012, 08:31 AM
As I said, I haven't eaten there, but I've done a certain amount of research.
It seems as if the prices are comparable to dining at The Deep Fork. Maybe just a little less.
But the Deep Fork doesn't serve Minnesota Wild Rice with their Salmon.

(BTW: Just so you know, I too, appreciate the fact that this place has lasted so long. No matter what "online reviewers d' cuisine" might say. Someday I hope to validate that appreciation by actually eating there. One thing for sure: It is at least equal to the fare provided by a food truck. Not that there is anything wrong with food trucks. To think that would be a bit snobbish. Wouldn't it?)

ctchandler
02-17-2012, 10:29 AM
I suppose I should mention that I have eaten at the HH about ten-fifteen times and all but one time was exceptional. It has been a few years but their prices are right up there with what is to be expected at a "fine dining" place like HH. The only bad experience was when my slow mother took a while to finish her salad and they brought the steaks out too soon. They took them right back but instead of doing it right, they put them back on heat and my mother's rare was medium and my wife and I had well-well done instead of medium rate. A first rate place should have started over with fresh steak. But, one bad experience is not too bad and if my wife (or mother) were still alive, I would go back.
C. T.

BBatesokc
02-17-2012, 11:04 AM
Been there a couple of times. Once at my own choosing and 2-3 more times as a guest of others. I personally would never go back. Didn't find their food quality to match the prices or hype. But in that vein.... I would compare it to Cattleman's! (I took the bait Kevin) Much better options these days, but, like Cattleman's its a landmark.

SoonerDave
02-17-2012, 12:00 PM
Been there a couple of times. Once at my own choosing and 2-3 more times as a guest of others. I personally would never go back. Didn't find their food quality to match the prices or hype. But in that vein.... I would compare it to Cattleman's! (I took the bait Kevin) Much better options these days, but, like Cattleman's its a landmark.

Wow, that's surprising. Guess I'm the oddball, have never been impressed with Cattleman's. Not a hater, just had a couple of "meh" trips there. Used to be a birthday treat for my wife, but last couple of times we went even *she* didn't like it and we stopped going. Remember being very favorably impressed with HH, may take another run at Cattleman's for her next birthday.

ljbab728
09-16-2012, 12:20 AM
Spirit of The Haunted House restaurant lives on in Oklahoma City | NewsOK.com (http://newsok.com/spirit-of-the-haunted-house-restaurant-lives-on-in-oklahoma-city/article/3710068)

Bill Robertson
09-16-2012, 02:56 PM
Good picture of Marian in the link. The Thibaults did a major remodel of their home and one of the bar area of the restaurant around 20 to 25 years ago. I was the electrician on both. They were great to work for. They were picky but reasonable and fair when they made running changes. I remember eating and drinking well during the project.

MonkeesFan
09-16-2012, 04:06 PM
The owner needs to change the restaurant name

Haunted House makes me think it is only open on Halloween....

ctchandler
09-16-2012, 04:36 PM
MonkeesFan,
Your probably right, that's why they have only been in business since the mid 60's.
C. T.
p.s. No offense, just struck me as funny.
The owner needs to change the restaurant name

Haunted House makes me think it is only open on Halloween....

MonkeesFan
09-16-2012, 04:55 PM
MonkeesFan,
Your probably right, that's why they have only been in business since the mid 60's.
C. T.
p.s. No offense, just struck me as funny.

Ahh, well, I have lived here for 30 years and I never heard of Haunted House Restaurant until now, now you can laugh

RadicalModerate
09-17-2012, 11:10 AM
The way to get to The Haunted House used to be a big secret.
Actually, it's northwest of the intersections of the frontage roads bordering the Four-to-Six-Lane "Freeways" just east of Eastern off of the re-beginning of 63rd St. on the west side of the mega-pavement.

In the country.
I hear that the authentic Minnesota Wild Rice is superb.
I hope to sample it someday.

RickOKC
09-17-2012, 03:08 PM
This place is awesome! I agree with the assessments of some that, when you consider the quality of the food alone, the cost may not warrant a visit. However, the food is not bad, and there are few places in the metro with such a unique and fascinating overall dining experience. It's one of those places that everyone should experience at least once.

Plutonic Panda
04-13-2014, 02:56 PM
Has anyone been? I saw it on The Journal Record and it looks interesting.

http://journalrecord.com/files/2014/04/mf-TW-haunted-house-bbf-3-04-14-14.jpg
http://cdn2.newsok.biz/cache/w620-7e25684cea2d40a15849058b900e739a.jpg
http://a4.urbancdn.com/w/s/Rr/AcPN3L2UbQDGTx.jpg
http://www.iclickfun.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/haunted-house-01-640x479.jpg
http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/78/d8/e1/78d8e1f1960cfc42002349dd7bf89752.jpg

OKLAHOMA CITY – There are many restaurants in the city that can boast about having the freshest ingredients or the largest selection of wines, but there aren’t a lot of restaurants that have a history of being the place where someone took his or her last breath.

But at The Haunted House at 7101 N. Miramar Blvd., three people’s lives came to an end. In the house that was built in 1935, tragedy struck in 1963 when two people were murdered, and there was another death in 1964.

According to the records of the restaurant, automobile dealer Martin Carriker was living on the estate at the time when someone shot him with a .22 rife. He was living with his former wife, Clara Carriker, and his stepdaughter Margaret Pearson, who was accused of the murder. Before Pearson’s trial, Clara was found dead. Pearson was found not guilty of the murder of Martin. Then in 1964, she was found dead of an apparent drug overdose.

The home was facing foreclosure in 1964 and was eventually sold in a sheriff’s auction. Arthur Thibault purchased the home in August 1964 with his wife, Marian Thibault. They opened The Haunted House.

Arthur died 20 years ago, leaving Marian as the sole proprietor of the restaurant. Thibault said she believes the restaurant is the oldest restaurant in the city that is still run by the same owner. She said going to the restaurant is a part of her daily routine.

“It’s just a habit for me,” she said. “My God, we’ve been here half a century. If we didn’t like it, we wouldn’t be here. If you like it, then it isn’t even work. I like being around all the people. I like talking to them.”

The two-story home has 11 places where guests can enjoy their meal, with tables varying for party size. Guests enter through a large wooden door and have to pass through an entryway before they are in the home. White linen tablecloths bring light to the rooms covered in wood paneling or dark rocks.

The restaurant will celebrate its 50th anniversary in August, though the dining area has seen its fair share of anniversary celebrations in that time. Thibault said many patrons can cite their first visit as their prom night.

The restaurant has served people who know the glitz and glam of Hollywood, including Bob Hope, Liberace, Duchess of York Sarah Ferguson, Neil Young, Mickey Mantle, Paul Harvey, the Bee Gees and Foreigner.

“And of course, we’ve had Barry Switzer and Toby Keith,” Thibault said.

- read more here: http://journalrecord.com/2014/04/11/mf-tw-the-haunted-house-real-estate/

Even featured here: http://www.iclickfun.com/the-worlds-most-bizarre-restaurants/

-------

Really can't believe I haven't heard of this place. Has anyone been or even heard of it and if so, what are your thoughts? I will definitely give this place a try sometime.

On edit: I guess there was already a thread. My fault for not checking on that.

Jeepnokc
04-13-2014, 03:11 PM
I went years ago and I don't remember it being bad but have never thought to go again so didn't make an impression on me. The urbanspoon reviews look really bad.

Pete
04-13-2014, 03:20 PM
I haven't been since the 80's but at that time I thought it was very romantic.

Don't remember much about the food but it's definitely unique.

Urbanized
04-13-2014, 03:39 PM
I've been there a number of times, including within the past couple of years. It's just such a nice setting and like Pete has demonstrated in another thread it is one of the very few connections to OKC's culinary past. I really worry that it will one day quietly close and we'll lose a unique restaurant; one of the more interesting places left in the city. The owner is not young, and I just hope that someone will take it on and perhaps innovate a little bit.

As Pete has also mentioned before, sometimes our memories of how wonderful food was in the past is more closely related to sentimentality than reality, and the Haunted House is probably a good case in point. I feel like their fiord is a little bit stuck in time; it would have been exceptional 30 years ago but maybe hasn't kept up with newer trends and techniques. It's still definitely worth a visit, though. It's also one of the few places left in thrown that have hosted actors and public figures of the past. It's a wonderful time warp, if a bit on the tired side when it comes to the meal itself.

soonerguru
04-13-2014, 09:14 PM
The proprietor is quite eccentric. Her dramatic performance seems to raise the quality of the food.

ljbab728
04-13-2014, 09:59 PM
The proprietor is quite eccentric. Her dramatic performance seems to raise the quality of the food.

Is she a ghost?

ctchandler
04-14-2014, 10:21 AM
I haven't been there in over eight years, but we always enjoyed it. It was on our rotation of nicer places for special occasions.
C. T.

Plutonic Panda
04-14-2014, 12:57 PM
I'm going try and go this or next week sometime.

Plutonic Panda
04-14-2014, 01:04 PM
Also, I'm unable to edit the article for some reason and Pete hasn't responded to my PM regarding an proper organized article, but here is some links and info.

Adress: 7101 Miramar Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73111
Phone Number: (405) 478-1417
Hours: Dinner Served from 6:00 p.m. - By Reservation Only
Menu: Haunted House Restaurant - Menu (http://hauntedhouserestaurant.com/menu.nxg)
Website: Haunted House Restaurant - Home (http://hauntedhouserestaurant.com)

Also, here is their story:

T’S THE SORT OF THING THAT WINDS UP AS A LEGEND.

An atmosphere of tragedy hangs over the quaint old estate near NE 63 and Eastern. In less than a year, death has struck there three times.

Perhaps it’s all over.

Mrs. Margaret Pearson, the last of the clan, died over the weekend. And now there is no one left.

On June 1, 1963, the first life was claimed.

Martin Carriker, 74-year-old automobile dealer, was murdered. Someone fired a bullet from a .22 rifle into the base of his skull.

Carriker lived on the estate with his former wife, 72-year-old Clara Carriker, and his stepdaughter, Mrs. Pearson.

Investigating officers arrested Mrs. Pearson and charged that she and two handymen engaged in a conspiracy to murder the elderly man.

Then tragedy struck again.

Before Mrs. Pearson went on trial, Mrs. Carriker died.

Shouting, sometimes almost hysterically, that she was innocent of murder, Mrs. Pearson went through a preliminary hearing and a trial for murder.

A jury found her innocent.

Her health and spirit broken, Mrs. Pearson went home to more trouble.

A foreclosure action cost her the property. Earlier that year it was sold at a sheriff’s sale.

On February 14, the sale would have become final and Mrs. Pearson would have had to leave the tragedy-ridden mansion.

A man who was living in the old house heard water running and went to investigate.

Mrs. Pearson was dead.

The murder was never solved. Police have all but dropped the case since a jury disagreed with their appraisal of the evidence.

The old house was empty Monday. Only the legend lives on.

Seems like a really cool place and if I am ever able to, I'd like to buy one day to keep it going; assuming it is ever in danger of closing.

traxx
04-14-2014, 01:52 PM
Back when I was married, I took my wife there in '99. We went in the fall so it got dark early. And you drive down this path that fits one car so if you meet another car on the road it can be dicey. But you just keep driving back and back with all these unkept trees next to the path, encroaching upon and nearly impeding your way. My wife had never been there and didn't know there was a restaurant back there. She asked if I was taking her out there to kill her. Seeing as how I found out later she was a lying, cheating bitch who drained my bank account and made off with my kids and thousands of $, that probably wouldn't have been a bad idea.

Plutonic Panda
04-14-2014, 02:11 PM
Back when I was married, I took my wife there in '99. We went in the fall so it got dark early. And you drive down this path that fits one car so if you meet another car on the road it can be dicey. But you just keep driving back and back with all these unkept trees next to the path, encroaching upon and nearly impeding your way. My wife had never been there and didn't know there was a restaurant back there. She asked if I was taking her out there to kill her. Seeing as how I found out later she was a lying, cheating bitch who drained my bank account and made off with my kids and thousands of $, that probably wouldn't have been a bad idea.Woah..... that was a nice story that went downhill pretty quick. Sorry about that man.

UnFrSaKn
04-14-2014, 03:15 PM
I used to go to Harvest right across the highway from this place and never heard of it. Sounds pretty awesome, save for the horrible reviews. The lead up to the surprise location with a date might be the funnest part though. Seriously, any girl on a first date would think the same thing lol.

Edit: For a moment I thought this might be the same place I saw on one of the paranormal investigation shows but I definitely would have learned about it then instead of now, if it was here but where I was thinking is the Catfish Plantation in Waxahachie Texas.

Plutonic Panda
04-19-2014, 01:34 PM
Well, I've set a reservation for Thursday at 730 so I will give a review(it won't be like BBates though :P). Will take pictures as well though seeing as there is a lack of photos I was able to find of this place. Hopefully they allow photography.

ctchandler
04-19-2014, 03:27 PM
Plutonic Panda,
I'm sure they allow photography but the ghosts won't be visible in your pictures!
C. T.
Well, I've set a reservation for Thursday at 730 so I will give a review(it won't be like BBates though :P). Will take pictures as well though seeing as there is a lack of photos I was able to find of this place. Hopefully they allow photography.

Plutonic Panda
04-21-2014, 12:21 PM
Plutonic Panda,
I'm sure they allow photography but the ghosts won't be visible in your pictures!
C. T.Haha... I wonder if I should bring an emf detector. ;)

kevinpate
04-21-2014, 12:39 PM
Fun mental image ... PluPan sitting in the HH wearing an Egon mask and the GB suit

Prunepicker
04-22-2014, 01:37 AM
1994 was the last time I last ate at the HH and it was very good. I believe the scariest
part of the restaurant is the decor. It's very 70's and dangerous.

The were very accommodating and let us bring a cake from an outside bakery. I
tipped that notion very well. I wish I could tell you the steak I had. I believe it was
a rib steak. Everyone in the party was very pleased.

I just don't think about the HH. Sad.

The Haunted House (http://www.hauntedhouserestaurant.com/)

Prunepicker
04-22-2014, 01:42 AM
Fun mental image ... PluPan sitting in the HH wearing an Egon mask and the GB suit
So long as he's not naked. I've met him and I don't like the visual...

PluPan, I'm kidding... I'm kind of kidding... I'm no...

Plutonic Panda
04-23-2014, 03:33 PM
Fun mental image ... PluPan sitting in the HH wearing an Egon mask and the GB suitIf Bill Murray is there, I'll do it!

Plutonic Panda
04-25-2014, 11:58 AM
Here are some of my pictures of The Haunted House:

https://scontent-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/t1.0-9/10269520_10202768258960099_505216965513560589_n.jp g

https://scontent-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/t1.0-9/10168112_10202768259440111_8978829214200891925_n.j pg

https://scontent-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/t1.0-9/1621904_10202768260120128_2820918624892659447_n.jp g

https://scontent-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc1/t1.0-9/1897889_10202768260560139_4479443513363823202_n.jp g

https://scontent-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/t1.0-9/1484250_10202768260920148_9035065257677034866_n.jp g

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/t1.0-9/10171291_10202768261640166_6555402310821022973_n.j pg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/t1.0-9/10314458_10202768261600165_1092098464762248013_n.j pg

https://scontent-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/v/t1.0-9/10312614_10202768262080177_2903880157415211537_n.j pg?oh=5bab66745185dcea16607ef4e48f397e&oe=53BFC08F

https://scontent-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/t1.0-9/10270732_10202768262640191_5117160817273413088_n.j pg

https://scontent-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/t1.0-9/1513736_10202768262920198_6729180786933845155_n.jp g

https://scontent-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/t1.0-9/10151206_10202768263320208_765774364738877341_n.jp g

https://scontent-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/t1.0-9/1002690_10202768264840246_9117089467481151280_n.jp g

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc1/t1.0-9/10305052_10202768264560239_70597939952864717_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/t1.0-9/1238743_10202768265480262_3658179342230780607_n.jp g

https://scontent-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/t1.0-9/10268668_10202768265320258_1979823095099626271_n.j pg

https://scontent-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/t1.0-9/10294418_10202768265840271_1354344948133369615_n.j pg

https://scontent-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/t1.0-9/10172781_10202768266680292_4556019113135707454_n.j pg

ctchandler
04-25-2014, 02:58 PM
Plu Pan,
I told you, the ghosts don't show in any of your pictures.
C. T.

bchris02
04-25-2014, 03:14 PM
This restaurant is one of OKC's best kept secrets. The food is average at best but the atmosphere is outstanding and totally unexpected for Oklahoma. I suggest anybody who has not been to give it a try.

Pete
04-25-2014, 03:23 PM
Looks like it hasn't changed a bit, which is kind of nice.

Lots of character in that place.

Urbanized
04-25-2014, 05:25 PM
Yeah, would be nice if a quality chef jumped in and modernized the menu a little bit and left everything exactly the same. I hope that there is a succession plan in place. I would hate to lose the place at some point; it is a rare surviving link to OKC's past.

Urbanized
04-25-2014, 05:26 PM
This restaurant is one of OKC's best kept secrets. The food is average at best but the atmosphere is outstanding and totally unexpected for Oklahoma. I suggest anybody who has not been to give it a try.

Why exactly would it be totally unexpected for Oklahoma?

Plutonic Panda
04-25-2014, 05:37 PM
Plu Pan,
I told you, the ghosts don't show in any of your pictures.
C. T.
if you look, you can kind of see a face it looks like ;P

https://scontent-a-dfw.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/t1.0-9/1422624_10202774085105749_8383230343087818401_n.jp g

I took a ton of other photos that have some 'suspicious' things going on lol

bchris02
04-25-2014, 05:45 PM
Why exactly would it be totally unexpected for Oklahoma?

The place has a very pre-20th century European feel to it in my opinion.

ctchandler
04-25-2014, 08:22 PM
Plu Pan,
Wow, now I see it. Thanks for sharing.
C. T.
if you look, you can kind of see a face it looks like ;P
I took a ton of other photos that have some 'suspicious' things going on lol

kevinpate
04-26-2014, 11:09 AM
if you look, you can kind of see a face it looks like ...

Wait a minute ... you only see one?!?!?! Rhut Rho for me.

Plutonic Panda
04-26-2014, 11:40 AM
There is one on the fireplace and one above it on the wall.

ctchandler
04-26-2014, 07:59 PM
Plu Pan,
Sorry, I'm old and senile and half blind and I don't see it. But I do have faith and if you saw it, it's there!
C. T.
There is one on the fireplace and one above it on the wall.

traxx
04-30-2014, 02:59 PM
This reminds me, what was the name of the restaurant that was, I believe, off of Macarthur between Reno and 10th? IIRC it served German food. Is it still around?

RadicalModerate
04-30-2014, 03:45 PM
This reminds me, what was the name of the restaurant that was, I believe, off of Macarthur between Reno and 10th? IIRC it served German food. Is it still around?

It's a Sonic. Didn't used to be, but it is now.
I hear, tell they serve an Awesome CheeZ/Tuna Frenchee.
Like in no time, whatsoever, regarding the wait.