View Full Version : Congrats to all the NY Giants fans

SoonerQueen
02-06-2012, 12:45 AM
My husband was born in NY and has been a fan of the Giants all his life.He is a very happy person since they won the Super Bowl.

ljbab728
02-06-2012, 01:01 AM
Congrats to NY and to myself. I didn't watch one minute of the Superbowl this year because I had absolutely no interest in who won. It's the first time I could ever say that. I watched all of the commercials online tonight though. That was the only thing I would have been interested in.

Roadhawg
02-06-2012, 07:05 AM
It was a pretty good game and once again came down to the last play of the game. I'm glad the Giants won.

bluedogok
02-06-2012, 07:31 AM
I'm a Broncos fan first and Pats fan second and with the defense they had all season I didn't think they would do as well as they did but ultimately it was the offense that failed them. They need to get back to a good defense which is how they won their first three Superbowls.

The NFL Playoffs have turned into the NCAA Basketball Tournament, the Giants and Packers last season have shown that it is more important to get hot and peak at the right time than it is to be good all season. There is no doubt that both teams were playing the best football in the league at the end of their seasons. Congrats to the Giants fans.

dmoor82
02-06-2012, 12:25 PM
I'm a huge Pats fan and I say congrats to the Giants!I hope people dont blame Welker for that dropped pass,it was just as much bradys fault!As a Boston sports fan I've been spoiled over the past decade,now its time to come back down to everyone elses World!

OKCisOK4me
02-06-2012, 05:48 PM
I'm a huge Pats fan and I say congrats to the Giants!I hope people dont blame Welker for that dropped pass,it was just as much bradys fault!As a Boston sports fan I've been spoiled over the past decade,now its time to come back down to everyone elses World!

They were sitting on 17 forever and a day. Not Welker's fault whatsoever. No individual player should be blamed. Blame the offense as a whole. I was hoping Welker would be able to bring that SB ring home. Oh well. Have nothing to say about the Giants since I can't stand E. Manning, other than Justin Tuck has a bada$$ facemask on his helmet (like something out of Mortal Kombat)!

Laramie
02-07-2012, 01:31 PM
So sad that there had to be a loser...