View Full Version : Need a Web Guru

Lord_Wraith
04-20-2005, 06:51 AM
I am in need of a web site developer / manager. While I can do trivial maintanence, I learn well, and am willing to do the meanial daily tasks, I have a site that needs some of the finer web site tools.
Events Calendar
Rsvp center
Personals section complete with photos managibility
site map

Just to name a few. The site is for adults only and will need a web developed with an open mind. If you would like to discuss details, feel free to contact Me at
LdWraith@theshop.net
Make sure you use the subject line with a related statement. These days spam is chaos.

Wraith
Twisted Coordinator

Spookytourchick
04-20-2005, 09:14 PM
Interesting site you have there!

I will have to check some of those things out one of these days!

Lord_Wraith
04-21-2005, 06:06 PM
Greetings,
Naturally, you are more than welcome to come visit TE... There are several ways to become introduced to the others, yahoo, the meet & greets, or just come out to a party. Lets talk about more and what you may be interested in.

Wraith

Spookytourchick
04-21-2005, 07:20 PM
Mainly just the diverse group of people involved.. im not into a lot of "things" but some things are interesting to me.

I would be the person in the back just observing mainly... not a wall flower more like a person hiding in the corner... but I would go.

jenncole
04-23-2005, 09:22 PM
interesting site.
will have to check it out.

Lord_Wraith
04-25-2005, 05:46 AM
Greetings jenn,

Twisted Events is a great place for social adults to interact. Whether you are just looking to mingle or explore new interests, TE has it all. We have quite the lil local network. A yahoo group, weekly chat night, monthly meet & greets, and of course.... parties that are out of thes world. We are preparing to launch our second Twisted Events group and personal's sections to the web site. I would enjoy finding out more about your interests and getting you involved.