View Full Version : Have items to donate but where?

asta2
04-19-2005, 03:49 PM
I need some help from you guys. My mom was a quadraplegic for 25 years. She led a very productive life. She passed away on Easter Sunday this past March. I have quite a bit of medical equipment I need to find a home for. Some things I want to sell but other things I feel need to be donated to the right person. I'm having trouble connecting to someone who could help me. I would like to find a counselor that is working with some newly injured spinal cord patients that may really need some of this stuff. I have a brand new Hoyer Lift, an Invacare Oxygenator, a C-pap machine with still in the package tubing, a power electric wheelchair and a handicapped van for sale. I need to actually sell the van but the other stuff I just don't feel right about selling. All of this is less than 5 years old except for the van.

Please forward my email to anyone you think might be interested and in NEED of this equipment. My Mom would want me to figure out a way to help someone.

Thanks
asta2@aol.com

Karried
04-19-2005, 05:08 PM
I'm sorry for your loss, I've sent you an email with some information on some people that may be able to use your equipment. I think you are remarkable to want to help others in your time of grief.

dirtrider73068
04-19-2005, 06:06 PM
There is a place in norman called health for friends that helps low income people with health problems you may contact them they may be able to use or I am sure would know someone that could use it.