View Full Version : Thunder vs Mavericks

ljbab728
02-02-2012, 12:27 AM
I was very impressed with the Thunder in this game especially after a very poor performance against the Clippers. Even if the Mavericks weren't at full strength the Thunder showed their resiliance. The last couple of years they would have lost this kind of game on the road when the home team came back at the end of the game.

http://www.nba.com/games/20120201/OKCDAL/gameinfo.html

OSUMom
02-02-2012, 08:39 AM
Ibaka was a beast.

adaniel
02-02-2012, 09:38 AM
If you want to LOL, look at the comments on ESPN Dallas about the officiating "conspiracy" against the Mavs.

Also, what was up with Rick Carlisle losing his cool like that?

MDot
02-02-2012, 12:01 PM
Good win for the Thunder. Glad to see them start somewhat slow but gradually claw their way back into the game and ultimately close out fairly strong to win; they probably needed a game like that to forget about the Clippers butt whooping.

Ibaka was a beast.

Ibaka was unbelievable last night. He had a double-double but only scored 4 points (10 blocks, 11 rebounds). Too bad he didn't score over 10 because he would have had a triple-double. James Harden came pretty close to a triple-double as well (10 points, 7 rebounds, 9 assists).

I thought Westbrook's reaction was funny, after Carlisle kicked the ball into the crowd Westbrook looked at James Harden as he was running back up the floor and started laughing.

Bellaboo
02-02-2012, 07:57 PM
If you want to LOL, look at the comments on ESPN Dallas about the officiating "conspiracy" against the Mavs.

I read some Mav blogs today, and they were really complaining about the fouls called until one of them realized they had called 4 more fouls on the Thunder than the Mavs, until Dallas committed the 2 intentional fouls at the end..it still ended up 20 - 18 with 2 more called on the Thunder.

ljbab728
02-03-2012, 12:08 AM
And just when you think you have things figured out in the NBA you have a night like tonight where Memphis wins by 19 in Atlanta, Denver wins by 21 in LA against the Clippers, Sacramento beats Portland, and Golden State beats Utah by 18. You have to be ready every night in the NBA and can't take any win for granted.

OKCisOK4me
02-03-2012, 10:38 AM
Yeah, welcome to fame in something other than the Cowboys. Dallas Mavericks fans are pretentious elitists who think that now because their precious team has won an NBA title that their players are suppose to be above all else. I hope we don't get this way when we collect our title ;-)

And just when you think you have things figured out in the NBA you have a night like tonight where Memphis wins by 19 in Atlanta, Denver wins by 21 in LA against the Clippers, Sacramento beats Portland, and Golden State beats Utah by 18. You have to be ready every night in the NBA and can't take any win for granted.

I can't imagine Charles Barkley's smack talk on the NBA forced these wins. Then again, you never know...