View Full Version : OKC Talk Dinner poll

Patrick
04-17-2005, 12:32 AM
I know I've already posted several threads telling our users about this event, but I wanted to post a poll to get a better indictation of how many we have coming. Please respond to the poll. I really hope to meet everyone at Ted's. It should be a lot of fun!

If you have no clue what I'm talking about see: http://www.okctalk.com/t2705-first-annual-spring-celebration.html

HOT ROD
04-17-2005, 07:02 PM
No, unfortunately - Im in Seattle! But I would love to come. I hear Ted's is very good Tex Mex.

HOT ROD
04-17-2005, 07:05 PM
Actually, on the 23rd, I will be in Vancouver, BC Canada taking an exam and mini vacation! Too bad we did not plan the dinner on Monday Apr 19 in Downtown!

That would have been a great pre-curser to the national exposure OKC will receive as the networks come downtown to remember the bombing and celebrate downtown's renaissance!

I hope everyone goes downtown on Monday anyways! And Tuesday, just in case a network or two remains downtown!

Patrick
04-22-2005, 12:00 AM
Last call...anyone else coming. Midtowner? You going to be there. Come on...you're like the 2nd or 3rd highest poster here! Come on down to Ted's and join us!

mranderson
04-22-2005, 08:23 AM
Just to confirm. Janet and I will be there. We both are looking forward to meeting most of the people from OKC Talk.

okcpulse
04-22-2005, 12:31 PM
I will be there, but briefly, since I have to work tomorrow. I'll come down while I'm on lunch.