View Full Version : Dell Job fair

mranderson
04-14-2005, 02:14 PM
Dell is starting the hiring process for the new call center. It will be April 18, 2005, 9AM-2PM.

Lakepointe Towers, 4005 NW Expressway. Second Floor.

PM me and I will be gald to give you referal information.

Sooner&RiceGrad
04-14-2005, 02:29 PM
Oh, goody! I would love to have a low wage call answering job! THANK YOU, DELL!

Midtowner
04-14-2005, 03:03 PM
S&R, your comment is not appropriate. For one thing, anderson works there, and is honestly trying to hook people up with jobs. For another thing, you have no idea what Dell pays, and neither do I. I would expect them to pay a little higher than most call center jobs, and that, to many people in OKC is a great opportunity. Not everyone can be a non-licensed medical doctor with an undergrad economics background who is clearly rolling in the dough.

Your comments are in very poor taste.

mranderson
04-14-2005, 03:10 PM
S&R, your comment is not appropriate. For one thing, anderson works there, and is honestly trying to hook people up with jobs. For another thing, you have no idea what Dell pays, and neither do I. I would expect them to pay a little higher than most call center jobs, and that, to many people in OKC is a great opportunity. Not everyone can be a non-licensed medical doctor with an undergrad economics background who is clearly rolling in the dough.

On occaion you say something that makes sense. Thank you.

Patrick
04-14-2005, 03:23 PM
I have already dealt with this via PM. I gave Sooner a warning about another thread about 1 hour ago. I told him if he went further I'd move to step 2 on our protocol. I feel he personally attacked mranderson, and I'm not going to tolerate the attacks or negativity here, even if they were meant to be humorous.

Folks, we're trying to maintain a clean forum here. We can't tolerate personal attacks on other members of this forum.

Thank you to everyone else for being great contributors on this forum. We also appreciate you for your support.

Patrick
04-14-2005, 03:26 PM
BTW, thanks mranderson for making us aware of these jobs. In today's tight job market, any announcement of new jobs is a good thing.

Karried
04-14-2005, 05:48 PM
SoonerRiceGrad, I've read many posts of yours recently that have made me cringe - I think you should really think about what you type before you respond - read it a few times before hitting post, maybe a lot of people don't understand your particular sense of humor, but surely you are not seriously posting to be mean spirited? I don't think you are, but sometimes it comes across probably not the way you intended.

I'm embarassed to invite people to this forum anymore, the threads always seem to turn cruel & vicious.

metro
05-02-2005, 02:03 PM
Not everyone can be a non-licensed medical doctor with an undergrad economics background who is clearly rolling in the dough.

well said, please feel free to post higher paying jobs for our unemployed segment.

mranderson
05-16-2005, 11:56 AM
Dell will have another job fair next monday, May 21. Same time, same place.Lots of jobs, folks. Pass the word.