View Full Version : Jaymie Adam's Body found this afternoon

SoonerQueen
01-07-2012, 06:53 PM
Body found in Oklahoma City is missing Blanchard woman, Oklahoma City police say
Jaymie Adams, 25, of Blanchard, was reported missing by her husband Dec. 10. Bikers using the dirt track at SW 59 and Douglas called police about 1 p.m. Saturday after finding a woman's body. Oklahoma City police Capt. Lisa Camacho said the body was identified as Jaymie Adams.

Achilleslastand
01-07-2012, 06:56 PM
Horrible news.....

Roadhawg
01-08-2012, 08:32 AM
sad news indeed

BBatesokc
01-08-2012, 08:54 AM
Interested to see how involved the hubby was in her alleged prostitution activities and whether or not he actually killed her.

rcjunkie
01-08-2012, 01:35 PM
Interested to see how involved the hubby was in her alleged prostitution activities and whether or not he actually killed her.

My thoughts exactly, this doesn't pass the smell test.

mmonroe
01-08-2012, 07:02 PM
My cousin is the one who found the body... terrible news.

BBatesokc
01-08-2012, 07:13 PM
I'd like to see them charge Justin Adams for accepting and living off the proceeds of a known prostitute 21-1028 (f) and if the vehicle she used to visit her clients is under both their names then section (b) for starters.

After reading her personal Facebook page and separate blog, I'm wondering if she even was prostituting. But, police would know soon enough after looking at her computer and cell phone records.

RadicalModerate
01-08-2012, 07:17 PM
How dumb would it be for The Perp to meet The Police at a McD's so close to the crime victim dump site?
About that dumb.
(Unless he was trying to establish credible deniability . . .)

I think I heard (on TV) that Irwin Box was on the case . . .
Has he ever actually "won" a not guilty verdict?

SoonerQueen
01-08-2012, 10:07 PM
http://johntv.com/?p=2158

More info about Jaymie Adams.

jn1780
01-08-2012, 10:42 PM
I'd like to see them charge Justin Adams for accepting and living off the proceeds of a known prostitute 21-1028 (f) and if the vehicle she used to visit her clients is under both their names then section (b) for starters.

After reading her personal Facebook page and separate blog, I'm wondering if she even was prostituting. But, police would know soon enough after looking at her computer and cell phone records.

Their not going to do that right now if they don't believe his prositution story because that would make it more credible to the eyes of a future jury. If they run into a dead end during a murder investigation then they would file 'pimp' charges against him.

Yeah, she doesn't look or act like a prostitute. Looks like your typical stay at home mom with a controlling husband, but I know looks can be deceiving.

jn1780
01-08-2012, 10:49 PM
Just throwing this out there: 'forced prostitution'.She was a prostitute and then the husband killed her when she said 'no mas'.

RadicalModerate
01-08-2012, 11:07 PM
I hope everyone realizes that this entire "story"--or at least all of the followup thereto--is simply a voyeristic "reality show" (involving "prostitution" "swinging" "etc") as compared to simply "cappin' the bitch in a parking lot" as was SOP back in about '87.

BBatesokc
01-09-2012, 05:56 AM
At this point I'm thinking the prostitution angle is legit (not that a John killed her, but that she was engaged in prostitution). Only because it makes no sense to initially withhold that information and then offer it up if it is going to be your alibi. Also, if true, the husband knew it would soon come out when police searched Jaymie's computer and cell phone - which is probably the only reason he offered it up. If not true, those same searches will quickly prove the husband's story a lie.

f they run into a dead end during a murder investigation then they would file 'pimp' charges against him.

I seriously doubt that. OCPD has arrested several husband's who were obviously heavily involved in the prostitution of their spouse and none were charged with anything more than aiding and abetting - if charged at all.

The cell phone's of both the husband and wife pinging off the same towers and the husband's mom's car being impounded sure make it look like police think they were directly involved in the death.

anniemae
01-09-2012, 07:47 AM
Why is lake Stanley Draper the dumping ground for so many murderers? It's as if it is the published address when someone wants to drop off a body.

Jesseda
01-09-2012, 08:26 AM
Why is lake Stanley Draper the dumping ground for so many murderers? It's as if it is the published address when someone wants to drop off a body.

well no wonder there is so many stories and reports about ghost and hauntings around that area

Jersey Boss
01-09-2012, 09:04 AM

Isn't 59th and Douglass north of Draper?

kevinpate
01-09-2012, 09:31 AM

Ms. Adams' body was found north of Draper a ways, near a dirt bike track, not at Draper.

However, Draper has had numerous bodies left there in years past. Not nearly as many in recent years. The territory there has changed a lot is the most probable reason.

Years back, there were little to no paved roads except the ring around the lake. Today there are many paved routes to inlets, even jazzed up playgrounds and camping areas. More traffic would impede some risky behaviors like body dumping. Also, for a while now, the lake level has been incredibly low due to dam work or some other work. Seems I recall a thread here about dam work last summer. Many areas at Draper where one might have previously slipped a body into brush at the water's edge do not exist, as the water's edge is 100 yards plus further away. Finally, even where the roads are not paved, the quality of the dirt road surface has vastly improved from say 15-20 years ago. There are places today I could comfortably take a Sunday drive in a Lincoln now that I wouldn't have considered attempting in a passenger vehicle during the mid-late 90's and even later.

ousooner1980
01-10-2012, 07:24 AM
The area where she was found is actually the SE corner of 59th and Douglass. That area is used alot for ATV and Motorcross riders. There is actually a old Military Obstacle Course back up in the wooded area. For those that work out at Tinker, it is right behind the 38th Complex.

oneforone
01-10-2012, 11:29 AM
I am thinking husband went to a fit of rage and killed her. When he came to his senses he freaked out and called Mom. Mom probably helped him move the body to Draper. I have feeling they captured his vehicle and mom's vehicle on cctv somewhere. Now they are just tying up all the lose ends. Ever since OCPD lost face with Gilchrist they take the time and build the case. As one of the their detectives that taught one my college classes put it, "You worked just hard to clear someone as you do to do convict them" There is nothing worse then finding out ten years later you sent the wrong person to prison. Once you deprive someone of their liberty, you can't give it back it's lost forever.

Roadhawg
01-11-2012, 01:12 PM
Anybody know how far along with her pregnancy she was?

BBatesokc
01-11-2012, 02:11 PM
Anybody know how far along with her pregnancy she was?

Last i heard the ME's office had not confirmed she was even pregnant, though I believe the husband had put her at about 2 months.

Roadhawg
01-11-2012, 02:14 PM
Last i heard the ME's office had not confirmed she was even pregnant, though I believe the husband had put her at about 2 months.

I was wondering because the paper said they were filing a separate murder charge for the baby.

BBatesokc
01-11-2012, 02:27 PM
I was wondering because the paper said they were filing a separate murder charge for the baby.

Ahhh, I hadn't seen where the police confirmed the pregnancy this morning. So, I'm guess 6-8 weeks. Really sad.

SoonerQueen
01-12-2012, 10:54 PM
Nancy Grace had this case on her show Thursday night.

Roadhawg
01-13-2012, 09:59 AM
Never watch Nancy Grace

Thunder
01-13-2012, 08:34 PM
Nancy Grace is a disgrace to the human race. Someone should put her on trial immediately!

Everyone noticed I've been silent. I can't really talk about this... However, I think its okay to leave a comment. He's innocent. He did not murder her. No way in hell would he do that. Its a long story...she shouldn't have gotten mixed up with certain things/people, but don't anyone ever fault her hubby for that. He was embarrassed and ashamed at the start, but did release info. There are a lot more going on, but this is a high-profile case, so not much are being released by the police. But just know this... Nancy Grace is going to hell. Leave the guy alone. He's innocent. Period.

MDot
01-13-2012, 08:40 PM
Nancy Grace is a disgrace to the human race.

Poetry at its finest. Pure art.

Thunder
01-13-2012, 08:43 PM
Poetry at its finest. Pure art.

And it all came from the heart. <3

MDot
01-13-2012, 08:51 PM
And it all came from the heart. <3

The best way.

Thunder
01-13-2012, 08:56 PM
The best way.

Deeply.

I hope she enjoyed a certain letter in the mail.

rcjunkie
01-14-2012, 02:14 PM
Nancy Grace is a disgrace to the human race. Someone should put her on trial immediately!

Everyone noticed I've been silent. I can't really talk about this... However, I think its okay to leave a comment. He's innocent. He did not murder her. No way in hell would he do that. Its a long story...she shouldn't have gotten mixed up with certain things/people, but don't anyone ever fault her hubby for that. He was embarrassed and ashamed at the start, but did release info. There are a lot more going on, but this is a high-profile case, so not much are being released by the police. But just know this... Nancy Grace is going to hell. Leave the guy alone. He's innocent. Period.

IMO, it's just a matter of time before it's proven he was involved in her death.

JayhawkTransplant
01-14-2012, 03:14 PM
Yes, Nancy Grace is scum.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5x8ARIxg51I

ljbab728
01-19-2012, 11:18 PM
This story gets weirder and weirder.

http://newsok.com/authorities-jaymie-adams-husband-admits-using-craigslist-to-solicit-men-for-sex/article/3641730

Roadhawg
01-30-2012, 08:41 AM
Looks like the hubby was arrested for her murder.

kevinpate
01-30-2012, 08:46 AM
Canna feign any surprise over that decision.

Roadhawg
01-30-2012, 09:26 AM
me either

kevinpate
01-30-2012, 09:36 AM
cell phone - the silent witness, and a crime investigator's best friend

RadicalModerate
01-30-2012, 11:24 AM
cell phone: The identifying electronic tatu/tatoo for the millenial criminal.
(except with a spelling correction app)

BBatesokc
03-22-2012, 01:43 PM
Jaymie Adams Case: is Justin Adams the Right Suspect?

http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474981207929

Pete
03-22-2012, 02:12 PM
Not very believable:

Tina Clarke says that she was not prostituting. In fact, she claims that she was investigating on Craigslist to search for her missing daughter-in-law. She posed as a prostitute herself to find if she could weed out any creeps or weirdos that could possibly lead to clues in this case. She also claims that many of the nude shots of her on her phone were intended to be sent to her boyfriend for personal use.

rcjunkie
03-23-2012, 07:53 AM
Jaymie Adams Case: is Justin Adams the Right Suspect?

http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474981207929

What's that old saying "something about a bear doing something in the woods".