View Full Version : Thunder Tickets, Christmas Night.... Anyone have extras? NASCAR FANS???

BigBadBen
12-23-2011, 08:12 AM
A buddy of mine is coming in for Christmas and wants to take his brother for a game.

He will pay for the tickets, but if you're interested, he will trade 2 pit passes to the Texas Race this Spring.

He works for Braun Racing and all he has to do is put your name on the guest list and you will have all access.

I've done it several times, so if you like NASCAR it's a great experience.

If you are interested shoot me an email: ben@czeckeredpast.com

Thunder
12-23-2011, 08:35 AM
NBA Opener - Thunder vs. Magic - Sun. Dec. 25, 2011 - NO HIDDEN FEES
http://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/tid/2766481315.html

There are so many listings on Craigslist. Just look thru them all at www.Craigslist.org and find yourself two lucky tickets.

You can also make a Wanted post that you are searching for two tickets. This is really late, so you can't be picky on the seats.

Good luck!

OKCisOK4me
12-23-2011, 10:07 AM
There is also ticket exchange (buy/sell) as part of the ticketmaster.com option. I wish you the best of luck cause the game is sold out. Hopefully you'll (your friend) be able to find some tickets that some people won't use cause even though its sold out, that doesn't mean there won't be any empty seats!

betts
12-23-2011, 12:15 PM
There have been some listed for sale on OKCThunderfans.com. There might be someone interested in a trade if you post it.

MDot
12-23-2011, 01:47 PM
Kendrick Perkins gave away a pair of tickets last night on Twitter but they were only for people in Oklahoma and Texas.