View Full Version : Facebook

Thunder
12-16-2011, 12:30 AM
To all to whom it concern, greeting!

Now can someone explain to me what the -censored- Facebook is doing? I saw that KOCO discussed about the new Timeline format and that our profile appearance will drastically change. :-(

I don't even understand it and its scary! I don't think we will be given an option to opt out of the change or continue to use the format as we all know it for years. Looking at MySpace, they allowed us to continue using the old format, which I am still on. But we won't have that option with Facebook... ?

So, anyone want to translate for me...Thunder...retard mind to easily understand it? I think the change will roll out later this month by force. Some people can go ahead do the change in settings now. Something about privacy and public info or what?

When will Facebook ever set up a Blog system? I feel like blogging again...eithet on MySpace or make a new site for it. Just wanna be a voice for Oklahoma! .. Ok, so..yeah...Facebook need Bloggville.

Who here use Facebook? I have one at Facebook.com/Thunder84 add anytime. I need to set up friends group for O K C T A L K so I don't get confused..lol... oh, dear.

sacolton
12-16-2011, 09:37 AM
I've been using the Timeline update since October. I like it!

venture
12-16-2011, 09:51 AM
Yeah many were able to switch over a few months ago. I think it is already push through for most people though, at least it was suppose to be done at the start of December.

No really issues with it. The only main thing I want is the main header graphic reduced in size - it is massive. The other thing to keep in mind is that people will find it easier to go back and look at posts several years back now. So it comes down to if you don't want others finding out about things - don't post it. Also be sure to lock down who is able to view your page. Mine for example is locked down from public view completely and only a few dozen friends/family have access to it.