View Full Version : Biggest Turn On?

Patrick
04-12-2005, 01:05 AM
Okay, we've discussed the biggest turn off. What about the biggest turn on?

If you're currently single, or if you're married think back to the time when you were single, what was the biggest turn on when you went out on the first date?

mranderson
04-12-2005, 07:34 AM
Feminine women. I like women who wear dresses, that look elegant and act that way too. And long, seductive fingers are also a turn on.There are others, however.

Spookytourchick
04-20-2005, 09:06 PM
Men who act like men (not cavemen)
men who dress nice, but are not more "coordinated" than me.
Men who smell good
Honesty
Can make me laugh
& Can make a mean White Russian
Its a huge turn on to sit quietly and be comfortable not saying anything at all to each other.
Its a bigger turn on if he has something to say about most things and will admit it if he doesnt know. :)

SoundMind
04-26-2005, 11:21 AM
I like women who take control and force themselves on me. That's always been pleasant. Never had an argument from me. Contrary to what most would think, I like a woman who has multiple piercings and a cigarette hanging out of her mouth. There's nothing sexier than a woman inhaling and feeling relaxed.

Spookytourchick
04-26-2005, 11:56 AM
You really shouldnt have a problem finding that... There are girls like that everywhere. :)
You may have to slip her $50 an hour, but yeah, they are out there... ;)

(Not a prostitution comment... more like a dominetrix comment) I considered being one (dominetrix) once, but the idea of spanking the elderly wasnt worth the $$ or the expensive outfit.

sweetdaisy
04-27-2005, 10:12 AM
I like women who take control and force themselves on me. That's always been pleasant. Never had an argument from me. Contrary to what most would think, I like a woman who has multiple piercings and a cigarette hanging out of her mouth. There's nothing sexier than a woman inhaling and feeling relaxed.

You are not right. ;)

SoundMind
04-27-2005, 12:22 PM
You are not right. ;)

Why is that and which part of the post are you referring to?

Rev. Bob
04-27-2005, 12:24 PM
Biggest turn on for me is a Godly woman who prays daily, has her daily quiet time, and asks for God's will for her life.

In a physical sense, I like a reserved woman, who doesn't wear a lot of makeup and looks clean cut.

sweetdaisy
04-27-2005, 12:36 PM
Why is that and which part of the post are you referring to?

The whole post made me giggle. Initially, I thought you were being sarcastic, but after reading some of your other posts, I realize you are not. Most men can't stand women who smoke...Good for you for being open to something other than the "norm".

Sorry if I offended in any way.

Spookytourchick
04-27-2005, 12:37 PM
Hey Soulmind... are you all tatt and peirced up? Do you chain smoke?

SoundMind
04-27-2005, 01:10 PM
The whole post made me giggle. Initially, I thought you were being sarcastic, but after reading some of your other posts, I realize you are not. Most men can't stand women who smoke...Good for you for being open to something other than the "norm".

Sorry if I offended in any way.

Nope, I'm not offended in any way. I was actually being serious though. Piercings and smoking does turn me on. There's something about a woman who inhales and looks relaxed after a long day at work. I was always attracted to the cigarette ads when I was younger, especially Virginia Slims.

SoundMind
04-27-2005, 01:12 PM
Hey Soulmind... are you all tatt and peirced up? Do you chain smoke?

Why, do those things turn you on?

Actually, I used to smoke daily (1-2 packs a day) when I was younger, but now I only smoke socially.

No tattoos and no piercings. I'm too old for that. :)

Spookytourchick
04-27-2005, 01:48 PM
I smoke... but never had anyone request that I smoke (cigs) for them... I can see it being sexy I think... yeah, thats interesting soulmind, glad you like women out of the norm...I have labeled myself as an anomaly.

SoundMind
04-27-2005, 02:12 PM
So Spookytourchick, let me ask you the same thing....are you all tatt and peirced up? Do you chain smoke?

Do these things turn you on?

sweetdaisy
04-27-2005, 02:27 PM
Y'know, I have to vent about people who say "ewww...tattoos are so gross or piercings are so icky". Mostly b/c everyone I've ever met who says that decides that it's "okay" after they get to know someone, or they'll "overlook it" for an individual.

I have 2 tattoos that are tasteful and are hidden with normal clothing. One is on my shoulder and one on my lower back. Noone sees them unless I want them to. In addition, I have 2 "extra" piercings, one in my navel and one in the upper part of my ear. Again, noone sees them unless I want them to.

My question becomes, why would a person pass judgement without knowing the individual with the tats or piercings? I have a very sweet and innocent appearance and demeanor, so no one would ever expect I have tats. So am I suddenly a bad person for having them? And once you find out I smoke, and I suddenly the devil in disguise?

Again, yay to you, soundmind for accepting those of us who break the mold!!!! :yourock:

Spookytourchick
04-27-2005, 03:10 PM
Im not "all" tattoo 'd and pierced up and I smoke too much.. but im not a chain smoker for arousal reasons.. never thought about it.

Do they turn me on? Tatts and piercings are attractive but im not into a lot of the things guys like that are into... drugs & party'n all the time... I know not all guys are like that but the ones I know yes, they are... I know them I dont associate with them.

Spookytourchick
04-27-2005, 03:11 PM
We all have our little secrets.. that part of the fun for me :) I look normal on the outside lol

SoundMind
04-28-2005, 12:52 AM
Im not "all" tattoo 'd and pierced up and I smoke too much.. but im not a chain smoker for arousal reasons.. never thought about it.

Do they turn me on? Tatts and piercings are attractive but im not into a lot of the things guys like that are into... drugs & party'n all the time... I know not all guys are like that but the ones I know yes, they are... I know them I dont associate with them.

What do arousal reasons have to do with it?

Curt
04-28-2005, 05:31 AM
I have 2 tattoos that are tasteful and are hidden with normal clothing. One is on my shoulder and one on my lower back. Noone sees them unless I want them to. In addition, I have 2 "extra" piercings, one in my navel and one in the upper part of my ear. Again, noone sees them unless I want them to.

Very sexy and a big turn on for me Sweetdaisy, I like the lower back tattoo and the idea of one on the arm. The peirced navel is a HUGE turn on for me, not to mention other peircings I will not go there in this thread though. I have two tattoos and am considering another real soon.

Spookytourchick
04-28-2005, 05:52 AM
I dont know.. lol you said smoking was hot to you... hot on a she has a brilliant mind level or hot on a physical level?

kschopfer
06-14-2005, 08:24 PM
To me a real big Turn on: Is a firm body chest everything. No love handles.
Nice chest w/ or without hair. Have you seen Mariner69's chest that is. My My.
Top that off he super guy.

Faith
06-20-2005, 08:59 PM
To me, it would be a firm chest, arms, a sweet smile, and pretty eyes.

Curt
06-20-2005, 09:01 PM
To me, it would be a firm chest, arms, a sweet smile, and pretty eyes.
Well..hello there :)