View Full Version : IS THUNDER Okay????

Jesseda
11-30-2011, 10:19 AM
He post on here all the time, but in the past 10 days nothing!!! I hope he is okay. Does anybody know what happened?

HewenttoJared
11-30-2011, 10:25 AM
His last fb post was like 20 mins ago. He's fine.

sacolton
11-30-2011, 10:26 AM
Maybe he got a life? (Yeah, right.) :)

kevinpate
11-30-2011, 10:27 AM
Maybe he finally found a tire and took Taz for a drive to visit non-local kin.
Maybe sold the phone to fund the tire.

Hope he's ok wherever he might be.

Jesseda
11-30-2011, 10:43 AM
His last fb post was like 20 mins ago. He's fine.

wow I guess we know who the big thunder fan is lol, i didnt even know he is facebooking
wonder why he hasnt posted on okctalk then? was he banned or being bullied?

Roadhawg
11-30-2011, 10:54 AM
last I heard he was "on vacation due to rude, aggressive, and childish people ruining discussions."

kevinpate
11-30-2011, 10:56 AM
Nuttin' wrong with taking a vacay, irrespective of the motivation. It does the body good.

Roadhawg
11-30-2011, 10:57 AM
Nuttin' wrong with taking a vacay, irrespective of the motivation. It does the body good.

I agree

MDot
11-30-2011, 11:11 AM
last I heard he was "on vacation due to rude, aggressive, and childish people ruining discussions."

He's right about rude and aggressive but childish?? It's possible. LOL either way though it's good to hear he's okay, I was wondering where he went since he hasn't been on in so long.

MikeLucky
11-30-2011, 12:04 PM

Then he isn't really cut out for the message board lifestyle... that's pretty much EVERY message board I've ever been on... And what blows my mind is it doesn't matter if the board is geared towards sports, civics, audio equipment, cars, cell phones, BBQing.... EVERY message board I've ever been on has been the exact same.

sacolton
11-30-2011, 12:20 PM
What's his Facebook page?

MDot
11-30-2011, 12:25 PM
What's his Facebook page?

There's one that's Jesse Thunder but I'm sure that's not his only one.

Of Sound Mind
11-30-2011, 01:08 PM
He's taking a vacation from his own posts?

Maynard
11-30-2011, 01:11 PM
He's taking a vacation from his own posts?

Incorrect!

(had to)

MDot
11-30-2011, 01:17 PM
Of Sound Mind and Maynard; I LOL'd.

HewenttoJared
11-30-2011, 02:07 PM
wow I guess we know who the big thunder fan is lol, i didnt even know he is facebooking
wonder why he hasnt posted on okctalk then? was he banned or being bullied?

Quite a few regular posters here are friends with each other on Facebook.

jn1780
11-30-2011, 02:13 PM
He's off pouting because his weather hero Venture called him out in Thunder's the refs are cheating thread or a smiliar thread.

redrunner
11-30-2011, 04:12 PM
Incorrect!

(had to)

HAHAHA! classic!

MDot
11-30-2011, 04:17 PM
Quite a few regular posters here are friends with each other on Facebook.

The only person I'm friends with that's from this forum is Doug.

Thunder
12-01-2011, 11:35 PM
I still read, but not logged on. Some people was becoming extremely immature. A well known person was sending threats and someone mailed a package with dead animal inside saying I will be next. I'm guessing the suspect is either someone I put on Forever Ignore recently or a silent reader. I have also observed a car following me to some places.

RadicalModerate
12-01-2011, 11:39 PM
THUNDER!!! =)
(at the risk of being contrued as rude, i didn't want to say anything...but i was "worried"...in a childish, yet non-aggresive sort of way)

Cars follow me all the time.
I just try to stay ahead of the pack.
The helicopters present a challenge.
The UFO's? Fuggedaboudit.

MDot
12-01-2011, 11:51 PM
I still read, but not logged on. Some people was becoming extremely immature. A well known person was sending threats and someone mailed a package with dead animal inside saying I will be next. I'm guessing the suspect is either someone I put on Forever Ignore recently or a silent reader. I have also observed a car following me to some places.

Dang, seriously? Someone takes this forum a little too seriously.

ljbab728
12-02-2011, 12:14 AM

Thats possible, MDot. Remember, however, this is Thunder we're talking about. Take all posts with a grain of salt.

HewenttoJared
12-02-2011, 06:00 AM
There are one or two on here that harass outside the forum. I have a pretty good idea who they are but it would be hard to prove.

jn1780
12-02-2011, 06:43 AM

This is why we warn you about posting your personal information. Also, you should keep your forum life and business life separate or present yourself in a professional manner like Steve or Pete.

Roadhawg
12-02-2011, 07:02 AM

Or someone has a very good imagination

MadMonk
12-02-2011, 07:29 AM
There are one or two on here that harass outside the forum. I have a pretty good idea who they are but it would be hard to prove.
That's unacceptable and Pete may be able to help with that. I'd send him a PM.

HewenttoJared
12-02-2011, 07:39 AM
Nah, their methods are a source of amusement.

MDot
12-02-2011, 07:45 AM
There's an underground world to this forum that I have no idea about. LOL

MikeLucky
12-02-2011, 08:39 AM

Mailed you a dead animal???? Really? How did they get your address?

BBatesokc
12-02-2011, 08:47 AM

I find that surprising. I can draw some pretty bizarre critics and I've never had anyone from this forum (that I'm aware of) cause any issues outside the public forum. Not even private messages. As a matter of fact, I only attract maybe 2-4 crank calls a year.

Roadhawg
12-02-2011, 08:54 AM
Mailed you a dead animal???? Really? How did they get your address?

Wonder if it was a fish?

RadicalModerate
12-02-2011, 09:05 AM
"a fish?"

Cold, man . . . Really cold.
(I'm still laughing, sorry).

Say! Remember the picture of The Mystery Snake in a bucket that T posted awhile back?
Maybe nobody fed it and . . .

MDot
12-02-2011, 09:40 AM
How dare you go there Roadhawg. LOL I'm still laughing as well.

kevinpate
12-02-2011, 10:01 AM

Laddie, there is an upside to that. Sounds like you only a few verses away from being able to start up your own church.

MDot
12-02-2011, 10:06 AM
I like how he calls it Forever Ignore. LOL what's the difference between saying Ignore and Forever Ignore?

He put me and God knows how many other normal people on "Forever Ignore" but I haven't sent out any packages since he started his break so it wasn't me, even though he's probably convinced himself it was. LOL

Pete
12-02-2011, 10:10 AM
Oh, please.

Thunder complains to me about the smallest thing but I hear nothing about supposed stalking and death threats?

He may need a Forever Vacation from this site soon.

Roadhawg
12-02-2011, 10:28 AM
Oh, please.

Thunder complains to me about the smallest thing but I hear nothing about supposed stalking and death threats?

He may need a Forever Vacation from this site soon.

Have to admit as crazy as some of his stuff is he does add an interesting look at things *lol*

MDot
12-02-2011, 10:29 AM
Have to admit as crazy as some of his stuff is he does add an interesting look at things *lol*

He definately makes things more lively. That's about it though.

RadicalModerate
12-02-2011, 10:36 AM
Pleeeeeze Br'ar ThunderLurker . . .
Pleeeeeze don' throw me into the Forever, Ignore (or vice-versa) patch . . .

(All kidding aside . . . JSYK . . . There was a bit of concern about your wellbeing . . .)

MDot: FYI: "Forever Ignore" is akin to "Double Secret Probation" . . .
Yet, isn't it interesting that the ShunTarget isn't being ignored at all?
Or is that more ironic than interesting?

Jesseda
12-02-2011, 10:38 AM
well i met thunder once when i visited golden a goose flea a while back, he seemed to be a great guy. I like reading his responses to others and his post. oh well I guess there is some people out in this forum he has battled with, well take care thunder if you do not return

venture
12-02-2011, 03:31 PM
I have nothing against thunder personally. I just got tired of the dramatic inaccuracies in his posts. He didn't want to have a civil conversation and when you tried to talk sense into him, he got offended and went off. He never took responsibility for his own immaturity and acted like he got a free pass from his actions. While he is part of this community, he does need to reflect on his behavior...like a few others that tend to get a free pass here. His recent comment shows he still hasn't learned from his actions and will still blame others. I don't like seeing people banned but I've been in that position of having to make that call and would support whatever call pete makes.

MDot
12-02-2011, 04:14 PM
I share venture's opinion.

Steve
12-02-2011, 04:26 PM
Brian Bates faces a far more dangerous and serious threat. Brian, glad to see you've escaped serious harm to date.

Thunder
12-02-2011, 05:48 PM

You told me a few months ago that you can't do anything that happen outside the forum, so I don't tell you anything that does.

I will come back when I feel its enjoyable to be around. Maybe those people will learn how to behave. Maybe we will have a Christmas miracle.

Pete
12-02-2011, 06:11 PM
What I told you is that I would not divulge personal information about anyone on this site, as you were trying to confirm if email was coming from someone here.

I also told you that if you continued to post very personal information you could expect to get a lot of personal responses. And you do that all over the web, not just on this site.

Anyway, I think everyone -- including Thunder -- would agree I've been extremely patient and even compassionate around these issues. But at the end of the day, my ultimate responsibility is to the site and when one poster becomes too big of a distraction, than that person has to go.

We aren't there yet but are edging closer.