View Full Version : The Journal Record vs. The Oklahoman

G.Walker
11-17-2011, 10:52 AM
Which is better, in regards to up to date info, news coverage, and quality of articles?

me:

The Journal Record > The Oklahoman

rcjunkie
11-17-2011, 11:26 AM
Which is better, in regards to up to date info, news coverage, and quality of articles?

me:

The Journal Record > The Oklahoman

Hard to compare apples and oranges, two papers with totally different functions.

Popsy
11-17-2011, 01:07 PM
Does anyone know if the sale on the Oklahoman closed in October as they claimed it would in the original announcement?

OKCTalker
11-18-2011, 09:00 AM
Which is better, in regards to bagging groceries?

me:

Paper > Plastic

Pete
11-18-2011, 09:28 AM
They each have their purpose and I appreciate both.

The Gazette does a good job of touching on more controversial stories that the other two tend to avoid.

Then you have this site which consolidates information from all the sources and more, plus the collected knowledge and wisdom of a large, diverse group of posters.

All that adds up to being able to find out just about anything that has to do with the OKC area.

Jim Kyle
11-18-2011, 10:13 AM
Then you have this site which consolidates information from all the sources and more, plus the collected knowledge and wisdom of a large, diverse group of posters.

All that adds up to being able to find out just about anything that has to do with the OKC area.Not to mention being able to see almost instantly what TPTB are trying to keep hidden. Thanks, Pete, for giving us such an opportunity!