View Full Version : The Meat House

Easy180
11-15-2011, 07:41 PM
Article says they are looking around in the Moore area...I would love to have one nearby

http://m.newsok.com/s?s=16&a=3623502&f=news

The Meat House, 2249 W Danforth Road, is a throwback to the original Kamp's Grocery Store, offering premium meats, produce and baked goods. Bill Kamp's Meat Market is still alive and well and living in Nichols Hills, but the new Meat House is taking things to the next level while working hard to support local producers.

“All the beef we sell is local,” said director of operations James Kraham, who graduated from Putnam City West High School before following a football career through West Texas A&M, Oklahoma State and finally the University of Nevada in Las Vegas where he majored in Hotel and Restaurant Management. “We're committed to being a part of the community.”

bhawes
11-17-2011, 05:09 PM
Went to Meat house yesterday and the manager told me they will build three morei OKC area he said the one in Moore will be south of Warren Thearte.

HamWx
01-10-2012, 06:47 PM
This would be outstanding news. Moore needs something upscale. Crest is okay but nothing to get excited about.

ctchandler
01-10-2012, 07:13 PM
I have shopped at the Meat House in Edmond three times. I love what they have to offer, my concern is that they are not a full service grocer. That suits me but I'm afraid that what they provide won't be enough to keep them in business. When/if they open in Moore I hope you folks will support them. I can buy all the cans of vegetables and other standard grocery stuff anywhere, but the meat, cheese, and other things the Meat House carries makes it a great place.
C. T.

metro
01-10-2012, 07:47 PM
Went to Meat house yesterday and the manager told me they will build three morei OKC area he said the one in Moore will be south of Warren Thearte.

This was already mentioned, but my concern is they will over expand ala Falcones.