View Full Version : World Population reaches 7 BILLION on 10/31/2011 declares U.N.

mmonroe
10-29-2011, 02:23 PM
On October 31, the world's 7 billionth person will be born.

CNN News Blog Posting
http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2011/10/26/the-buzz-behind-7-billion-people-a-milestone-and-a-warning/?hpt=hp_c1

Population Action Current Number (World Population)
http://populationaction.org/Articles/Whats_Your_Number/Summary.php

dmoor82
10-29-2011, 07:23 PM
China and India nearly make up 1/3rd of that 7 Billion,The U.S. is the 3rd most populated country and has roughly 310 Million people,so there is a HUGE gap from 1 and 2...................and 3!

Thunder
10-29-2011, 10:32 PM
Will they be able to determine who will be the 7th?

I have a solution to slow the growth and save our planet. Convert more heterosexuals to homosexuals. Teach early and hard in school that being a homosexual is a-okay to save our planet. Advise homosexuals that it is not wise to try to be a heterosexual and accidentally introduce another human to the planet. Introduce a world-wide mandatory law that heterosexuality to be outlawed for 5 or 10 years and that only homosexuality should continue...that may give time for human die-offs and save our planet.

I'm a genius!!!

MDot
10-29-2011, 11:07 PM
Typical Thunder solution.

jn1780
10-29-2011, 11:47 PM

I have a solution to slow the growth and save our planet. Convert more heterosexuals to homosexuals. Teach early and hard in school that being a homosexual is a-okay to save our planet. Advise homosexuals that it is not wise to try to be a heterosexual and accidentally introduce another human to the planet. Introduce a world-wide mandatory law that heterosexuality to be outlawed for 5 or 10 years and that only homosexuality should continue...that may give time for human die-offs and save our planet.

I'm a genius!!!

Yeah, I'm sure the Catholics, Muslims, and Hindus will be be thrilled with that plan. Lol

And no they can't determine the 7 billionth person. Its next to imposible to know the exact number of people on the planet. However, since the population is growing at a exponential rate it doesn't matter if their off by a few thousand people when calculating the date we hit 7 billion.

Thunder
10-29-2011, 11:48 PM
Typical Thunder solution.

Would you rather a new era of Hitler? :-O

There are too many people on this planet.

jn1780
10-29-2011, 11:53 PM
That plan sounds kind of Hitlerish wirh the mandatory ban on heterosexuality. If he were gay and worried about the population. Lol

mmonroe
10-30-2011, 12:28 AM
Jeez Thunder... almost 5 years i've been on this forum, and you never cease to amaze me with the level of your intelligence.

dmoor82
10-30-2011, 12:52 AM
WOW,WTH happened in this thread?

MDot
10-30-2011, 08:35 AM
Would you rather a new era of Hitler? :-O

There are too many people on this planet.

Like jn1780 said, that sounds hitlerish already, just not as violent, but could get that way.

kevinpate
10-30-2011, 08:52 AM
I've no clue where Thunder got the notion that only heterosexual folk desire to have and raise children. As for number 7B, Happy birthday, and I hope it is not your only wish.

MDot
10-30-2011, 12:11 PM
My uncle is a homosexual and he is trying his hardest to adopt a kid and he already has 2 children.

Martin
10-30-2011, 12:27 PM
http://api.ning.com/files/1GufYL4QMjvas17hz0zE7sVDhVoEdd16DifstCyJSen1NchylK wUp0qF-FY6JBemRH6EzccFc4qloLWDiz5GMQ__/ThisThreadRocky.gif

-M

venture
10-30-2011, 01:06 PM
I'm sure every person looking towards some level of equality in their life can now thank you, Thunder, for setting them back 20 years.

Think before you post...like you tell others.

rcjunkie
10-31-2011, 06:05 AM

I'm a genius!!!

Wrong, by your comments, your more the opposite of genius, look it up.