View Full Version : Weekly NCAA Rankings

Thunder
09-27-2011, 01:42 AM
Can someone post the weekly NCAA rankings, please? I can't remember the place I regularly viewed last year or so that showed all three different polls side by side. All of the polls are updated on Sunday or Monday? Post them on here, please!

Thunder
09-27-2011, 02:17 AM
Okay, I am seriously pissed. I found this...

http://espn.go.com/college-football/rankings

And I do not appreciate such lie!!!

Remember last year and the year before that, the #1's kept falling after each loss. Well.... OU DID NOT FRICKIN LOSE AND NO WAY IN HELL SHOULD WE EVER HAVE FALLEN!!! I am so frickin' pissed!!! LSU..... What the hell?! Why do people always so love the queerful LSU?! My gawd!!!

I don't care what anyone says.... OU is, always will, always has been #1. OU did not lose a game.

(Btw, why the hell does many other teams have 4 games played? OU only done 3... What the -censored-?!

rcjunkie
09-27-2011, 04:39 AM

Remember last year and the year before that, the #1's kept falling after each loss. Well.... OU DID NOT FRICKIN LOSE AND NO WAY IN HELL SHOULD WE EVER HAVE FALLEN!!! I am so frickin' pissed!!! LSU..... What the hell?! Why do people always so love the queerful LSU?! My gawd!!!

I don't care what anyone says.... OU is, always will, always has been #1. OU did not lose a game.

(Btw, why the hell does many other teams have 4 games played? OU only done 3... What the -censored-?!

The only poll that matters is the last one of the year. I'm a die hard sooner fan, both OU and LSU won on Saturday, but the knowledgeable fan has to admit the LSU's win was more convincing.

Bill Robertson
09-27-2011, 06:19 AM

LSU played a really good game. OUs defense looked really shaky. They couldn't contain the QB and couldn't cover receivers. At this point in the season LSU looks like the better team. Every team has an idle week. OU happened to have thiers already. that's why they're a game short. It will all work out in the end.

Thunder
10-08-2011, 11:32 AM
Motherf---ers!!!!! After that glorious win last week, they dropped us down to #3?!?!? Motherf----ers!!! I think they are preventing OU from playing the championship game!!! Even when we win all the games, we will be denied!!! Motherf---ers!!!!!

kevinpate
10-08-2011, 11:47 AM
patience grasshopper, patience.

jn1780
10-08-2011, 01:07 PM
Texas doesn't look like a #11 team today that's for sure.

kevinpate
10-08-2011, 01:14 PM
Texas doesn't look like a #11 team today that's for sure.

Nope. Looks bad when you can only field the third best offensive effort in a two team game.

Bill Robertson
10-10-2011, 07:43 AM
Texas doesn't look like a #11 team today that's for sure.Looks like the only real opponent OU will play this year is OSU.