View Full Version : Netspend & Social Security

Thunder
09-26-2011, 02:54 PM
I just friended Netspend on Facebook and I've got to say how exciting, funny, shocking, and __________ it has been watching the conversations as it is a full-blown chat room.

NetSpend is a bank based in Austin, Texas, where you can get a Pre-Paid card with them anywhere in the country. https://www.netspend.com/ More and more places are offering NetSpend accounts/cards, which is quick and easy to get. There are two options for an account; $9.95 monthly fee for unlimited debit withdrawal or $2 something per debit withdrawal.

Anyway, this bank/card is the most popular Pre-Paid account to have, especially for those with Social Security benefits. All banks receive payment batches from Social Security up to a week early in advance, but hold to submit to accounts until the 1st or 3rd. Well, for NetSpend, they post them immediately, so we usually get money well advanced than all other people do with other banks. LOL

Okay, so the main focus on this post, I'd like to share how people act on Facebook. NetSpend's is here >>> http://www.facebook.com/netspend and the topic for October's benefit payouts is here >>> http://www.facebook.com/notes/netspend/october-social-security-benefits-payments/10150309242033034 and its approaching to 1,000 comments already. NetSpend announced that payments will start be posting today. Today! LOL And just look at how people are so riled up! Some have reported to be getting their "money" while others are just losing their mind.

Its quite entertaining how there are some people bashing others for receiving Social Security benefits, people being angry about not getting "their money" yet, people needing cigs NOW, and...well...enjoy reading through. LOL

Thunder
09-28-2011, 11:25 PM
Stupid people are stupid.

Retard people are retard.

Most of them still complaining about not getting their money yet. LOL!!!

One of them even called the SSA! :-O

I explained to them that these different numbers (Treasury # appear on deposit) are from different payment centers. I explained to them that SSA send them out in batches a week early so the banks and systems are not clogged up and overwhelmed. I explained to them that banks are suppose to only put the deposits on automatic hold and release on certain dates (1st and 3rd). However, with Netspend, it is all posted immediately.

People whine about others already getting theirs while they wait. There is nothing wrong! They whine about their money arriving late. Ummm.... WTF?! Its not even the 1st or 3rd yet! My gawd, the way these people act! They need to learn how to be patient for a batch containing their deposit to arrive.

This is bad how that lady said that she called SSA only to have a rep there not knowing anything about it. Geez, we don't need SSA knowing the one attractive feature/incentive that Netspend offers! This lady is worried, because she thinks her money is late and/or that she will not get any. LOL!!!

On this topic, I noticed the lack of response. I am sure someone out there have some stories to share! Maybe about yourself? Someone you know? Share the stories!

MDot
09-28-2011, 11:41 PM
Yeah, where's my money netflix?!!!???

Thunder
09-28-2011, 11:46 PM
Yeah, where's my money netflix?!!!???

Why do you demand money from Netflix? When you subscribe to Netflix, you agree to pay for services provided. If you are not satisfied with heavenly Netflix, you can cancel your account anytime. The company of Netflix also offer services under Qwikster. You may wish to explore that option.

MDot
09-28-2011, 11:58 PM
Why do you demand money from Netflix? When you subscribe to Netflix, you agree to pay for services provided. If you are not satisfied with heavenly Netflix, you can cancel your account anytime. The company of Netflix also offer services under Qwikster. You may wish to explore that option.

Did I forget to include (sarcasm)? Lol :-)

Thunder
09-28-2011, 11:59 PM
Did I forget to include (sarcasm)? Lol :-)

I don't know. Lets wait until Venture fish me out of the sea, cuz there is a fin waiting for him.

MDot
09-29-2011, 12:00 AM
I don't know. Lets wait until Venture fish me out of the sea, cuz there is a fin waiting for him.

Yoohoo!! Venture, he's waiting...