View Full Version : Bobbi Parker Found Guilty

BgDaddyK
09-21-2011, 01:48 PM
Bobbi Parker was just found guilty of aiding Randolph Dials escape. The situation is confusing to say the least. From my observation. . . I think that is the right verdict.

PennyQuilts
09-21-2011, 02:57 PM
Bobbi Parker was just found guilty of aiding Randolph Dials escape. The situation is confusing to say the least. From my observation. . . I think that is the right verdict.

From what I understand, she sounded guilty as heck. The whole situation was strange, including that she moved back in with her husband.

Why did the trial take so long? I don't mean to suggest it was a slam dunk - I just meant it seemed like the trial went on for months. Did it or was that just my perception?

Midtowner
09-21-2011, 03:05 PM
They only recommended 1 year. It'll be interesting to see whether the judge accepts that and how much he actually orders her to do. It's quite possible the entire sentence could be suspended. I understand she's very popular in the jurisdictions he's being tried in.

kevinpate
09-21-2011, 07:09 PM
PQ, they spent a month or so picking the jury, utilizing individual voir dire because of the extensive publicity over the years. Yes,it went on for many weeks after a jury was finally selected. I'm not recalling a longer trial in OK. I find myself puzzled at the outcome, but it is what it is.